- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru Entry Scene Is Fan Frenzy At Its Best!
- News Why #ScientistSisodia is trending?
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It is just the first day and Deepika Padukone has already slayed us down with her variety of looks on the first day of Festival de Cannes.
She completely floored us with her day's look. She was back with another look of hers before she walked the festival's red carpet today.
She was spotted in a metallic nude mauve dress from Galvan London, which she had paired up with Louboutin pump heels. Looks stunning, right? However, this is nothing. Want to know why?
Well, what left us jaw-dropped was her red carpet look for the first day. The most awaited debut walk of Deepika Padukone for the grand festival was finally witnessed and yes we must say, she left us spellbound.
She wore an extremely gorgeous jewel-toned maroon creation by Marchesa Notte. The black netted dress flows down on the carpet, making her look as gorgeous as ever. She looks like a true diva.
She teamed the outfit with a pair of Jimmy Choo, and accessories from De Grisogono.
Her makeup by L'Oreal makes her look ravishingly beautiful. Deepika flaunted her bold lips, coloured in L'Oréal Paris Tint Caresse Plum Blossom. She went on for the nude makeup look.
The L'Oreal Paris Indian ambassador of this year gave stances of her red carpet look while mingling with co-ambassadors Julianne Moore, Susan Sarandon and Elle Fanning.
She, for sure, with all her grace made many heartbeats skip.