Dia Mirza was spotted with family at a restaurant named Hakkasan in Mumbai. The beautiful actress looked like a diva in floral printed monochrome two piece separates.
The black and white attire certainly fitted the family dinner occasion and also made her look prettier than ever. Hence, the styling went totally right.
The black top tucked into the floral midi skirt is an old-school style and we are totally fine with continuing with the ever-trendy style. We are glad that it is still in style.
She carried a sling bag and wore a pair of heels, all in black. We could not be more amazed by her look. She looked lovely!
- Who Wore What At Ramesh Taurani's Diwali Party
- Dia Mirza's Festival Style Quotient Got The Label Of Perfection
- Celebs As Showstoppers At IIJW 2017
- Dia Mirza Looked Flawless In Her Latest Bridal Shoot
- Dia Mirza's Classiest Avatar For A Car Launch
- Dia Mirza's OOTD Is Cuter Than You Can Imagine
- Parineeti's Vacay Outfits Will Make You Go, 'I Want That!'