- just now Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 30 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 2 hrs ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Actress Arushi Sharma: I Became Popular After Working With Ranbir Kapoor In Tamasha
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
So it has begun. The days of floor-length splendid gowns, shimmery ensembles and grand trail dresses. Also following up the extravagant parties after the screening. Yes, one of the biggest film festivals kickstarted last night and we are here to give you every itty bitty fashion detail.
Note: In case you missed Met Gala last month, no problem, you can get all the updates from Cannes here.
Cannes is not only a film festival but also an extravagant fashion platform. On the day 1 of Cannes 2016 Film Festival, although there was a lack of Bollywood faces, but Hollywood wasn't lagging behind. Likes of Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively, Julianne Moore and many other showed up in splendid ensembles.
We have put together all the celebrities at Cannes last night in this short slider, take a look and enjoy:
Naomi Watts In Giuseppe Zanotti Heels
Naomi showed up in this chic light purple gown embellished with bling appliques at the opening ceremony of premier of Cafe Society.
Julianne Moore In Givenchy Haute Couture
The Oscar-winning star never disappoints us. She opted for a black see-through gown enhanced with sequin panellings. The extended gown trail is remarkable.
Anna Kendrick In A Bright Yellow Gown
Anna picked this floor-length shining yellow gown for the ceremony. The extended trail and her stone-studded necklace is finishing the look.
Victoria Backham In Black Jumpsuit
Fashion maven Victoria was seen wearing an off-shoulder black and white jumpsuit. She opted for pointy heels for this look.
Blake Lively In A Petite Red Dress
Gossip Girl star was stellar in a deep red slip dress. This was at the opening ceremony of her film Cafe Society.
Kristen Stewart In White Separates
Holy Cow! What happened to Kristen's hair? Anyway, Kristen opted for a goth look and picked up white separates for the ceremony.
Araya A Hargate In A Splendid Pink Gown
Thai star Araya looked surreal in this gorgeous pink fur gown. We definitely have not missed her.
Kristen Stewart Being The Odd One Out
Kristen Stewart picked a casual outfit for the after party. A white top and striped skirt.
Kirsten Dunst In A Tulle Gown
Spiderman girl opted for a chic floor-length pink tulle gown embellished with large flower detailings.
Jessica Chastain In Off-Shoulder Yellow Gown
Jessica showed up in sweetheart neck body hugging yellow gown. She wore a diamond necklace with it.
Vanessa Paradis In Colours
Vanessa opted for an interesting colourful dress.
Eva Longoria In White Gown
Eva looked divine. Right choice for an event like that. A sheer top tailored with a trail white skirt.
Bianca Balti In Blue Trail Gown
Bianca wore this tulle trail blue gown. It looks splendid with its unthrifty trail but the dropping corset is not that beautiful.
Stay tuned some more dresses coming up from the event.