Priyanka Chopra's 'The Sky Is Pink' co-star, Zaira Wasim also attended the wedding reception of Priyanka and Nick. Her look was offbeat but she gave us one of the most fun and inspiring outfit ideas of the day. Zaira's attire was about effective colour-blocking and came from House of Masaba.
So, the gorgeous actress wore a colourful lehenga and it was really difficult to keep eyes off her. Zaira teamed her structured blouse with a voluminous skirt and made a number of heads turn. Her fuchsia and green tulip embroidered lehenga was one of the best ensembles of the night. The green blouse was intricately patterned with shiny accents and the pink flared skirt was beautifully adorned with meticulous floral patterns.
She also draped a matching green dupatta to notch up her dazzling avatar. Zaira wore stunning earrings and her makeup was beautifully done with a nude lip shade. The middle-parted rounded out her cute look. We totally loved her attire. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!