- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- News Internet suspended across Assam till Monday over citizenship act protests
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Priyanka Chopra's 'The Sky Is Pink' co-star, Zaira Wasim also attended the wedding reception of Priyanka and Nick. Her look was offbeat but she gave us one of the most fun and inspiring outfit ideas of the day. Zaira's attire was about effective colour-blocking and came from House of Masaba.
So, the gorgeous actress wore a colourful lehenga and it was really difficult to keep eyes off her. Zaira teamed her structured blouse with a voluminous skirt and made a number of heads turn. Her fuchsia and green tulip embroidered lehenga was one of the best ensembles of the night. The green blouse was intricately patterned with shiny accents and the pink flared skirt was beautifully adorned with meticulous floral patterns.
She also draped a matching green dupatta to notch up her dazzling avatar. Zaira wore stunning earrings and her makeup was beautifully done with a nude lip shade. The middle-parted rounded out her cute look. We totally loved her attire. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.