TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
'Dangal' star, Zaira Wasim is pretty fabulous when it comes to fashion also. The actress, who has played the lead role in 'Secret Superstar' and will also be seen in 'The Sky Is Pink' with Priyanka Chopra, recently impressed us with her sari. The teen star looked just radiant and awe-inspiring.
So, Zaira draped a sari, which came from Faabiiana. It was a gorgeous sari, which had a peppy touch to it and was accentuated by modern sensibilities. Her traditional ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved blouse that was highlighted by translucent flares, which gave her attire a dreamy look. It was plain-hued sari and we couldn't take our eyes off the pallu.
Zaira's pallu was detailed with floral appliqué that we thought was such a stunning addition. It definitely notched up her sari. Zaira paired her ensemble with beige-hued block heels and she accessorised her outfit with pastel round studs and juxtaposed ring that came from Hyperbole Accessories.
Her makeup was enhanced by smoky kohl and the side-swept sleek tresses completed her look. Zaira Wasim looked awesome. Don't you think so too?