'Dangal' star, Zaira Wasim is pretty fabulous when it comes to fashion also. The actress, who has played the lead role in 'Secret Superstar' and will also be seen in 'The Sky Is Pink' with Priyanka Chopra, recently impressed us with her sari. The teen star looked just radiant and awe-inspiring.
So, Zaira draped a sari, which came from Faabiiana. It was a gorgeous sari, which had a peppy touch to it and was accentuated by modern sensibilities. Her traditional ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved blouse that was highlighted by translucent flares, which gave her attire a dreamy look. It was plain-hued sari and we couldn't take our eyes off the pallu.
Zaira's pallu was detailed with floral appliqué that we thought was such a stunning addition. It definitely notched up her sari. Zaira paired her ensemble with beige-hued block heels and she accessorised her outfit with pastel round studs and juxtaposed ring that came from Hyperbole Accessories.
Her makeup was enhanced by smoky kohl and the side-swept sleek tresses completed her look. Zaira Wasim looked awesome. Don't you think so too?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!