TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ‘Voter ID More Powerful Than IED,’ Says PM Modi After Voting In Ahmedabad
- IPL 2019: RR vs DC — Highlights
- Audi's 'The Debriefing' Is A Hilarious Avengers Ad
- Arbaaz Khan On His Wedding With Giorgia: 'Maybe I Will'
- Nintendo Switch Budget Model Likely To Be Launched By The End Of 2019
- ICICI Bank Launches Insta Auto, Two-Wheeler Facility
- Why UTI Cases Are High In Summer
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
'Dangal' star, Zaira Wasim is pretty fabulous when it comes to fashion also. The actress, who has played the lead role in 'Secret Superstar' and will also be seen in 'The Sky Is Pink' with Priyanka Chopra, recently impressed us with her sari. The teen star looked just radiant and awe-inspiring.
So, Zaira draped a sari, which came from Faabiiana. It was a gorgeous sari, which had a peppy touch to it and was accentuated by modern sensibilities. Her traditional ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved blouse that was highlighted by translucent flares, which gave her attire a dreamy look. It was plain-hued sari and we couldn't take our eyes off the pallu.
Zaira's pallu was detailed with floral appliqué that we thought was such a stunning addition. It definitely notched up her sari. Zaira paired her ensemble with beige-hued block heels and she accessorised her outfit with pastel round studs and juxtaposed ring that came from Hyperbole Accessories.
Her makeup was enhanced by smoky kohl and the side-swept sleek tresses completed her look. Zaira Wasim looked awesome. Don't you think so too?