- 3 hrs ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 5 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 6 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 6 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Sports Damp towel could be the best thing to shine a ball: Ngidi on saliva ban
- Technology 18-Year-Old TikTok Creator Ends Life Following Ban; Depression Suspected
- News Brazil's President Bolsonaro tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies If Nepotism Worked, Sunny Deol’s Son Would’ve Been Like Tom Cruise: Annu Kapoor
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Finally, Janhvi Kapoor ditched the desi and fusion avatar and stepped out in something sexy and very contemporary. Yes, we are already in love with her dress sense and now she has made us love her more. Janhvi, wore a dress that was slay-worthy and very stylish.
So, she wore a Prabal Gurung attire again and it seems like he is one of Janhvi's favourite designers. Her dress was dipped in soft purple hue and looked understated yet elegant. The sleeveless dress made everyone's jaw drop, as she radiantly walked with her 'Dhadak' co-star, Ishaan Khatter.
The budding actress was dressed to the nines and the outfit so beautifully accentuated her lithe frame. It was an overlapping dress with ruffled accents on one side and that is what made her attire look so much more fabulous. She looked attractive of course and a tad bit hot too. The slit on her dress was meticulously done and was not very deep, but still quite prominent.
Styled by Tanya Ghavri, she teamed her dress with embellished purple pumps by Christian Louboutin, who was one of Sridevi's favourite designers. Janhvi's hoop earrings, dewy makeup, and a tight ponytail went perfectly well with the dress.
She looked like a dream come true in that attire and well, we are much impressed yet again.