TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Did you see what we just saw? This striking similarity left us amazeballed and in splits. Well, the seasoned actor Bobby Deol and the new performer on the block, Kartik Aaryan, sported exactly the same tee. And no, that 'same tee' was not enough, these two donned the same T-shirt on the same event. Woah!
We liked their t-shirts but we wondered if they were embarrassed by this similarity, although they didn't seem to mind it at all and rocked their outfits pretty well. Bobby Deol, who stars in 'Race 3' along with Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, and others, paired his black-hued t-shirt with trousers. Kartik, on the other hand, brought the younger side, and teamed his tee with denims.
So they both wore a tee that featured the face of a fierce 'Black Cat' and also displayed the message, 'Blind For Love'. But the question remains - whose rocking avatar wooed us more?
Bobby had simply tucked his t-shirt with white coloured high-waist trousers. He completed his avatar with grey-hued semi-formal shoes.
Kartik obviously wore the same tee and paired his untucked t-shirt with blue jeans, a cool shirt jacket, and white sport shoes.
Hmmm......now, we can't decide who looked better; but you all can help us by telling us whose look was more awesome. Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section.