- Movies Vijay Deverakonda's Love Affair & Breakup To Be The Core Plot? Deets Inside!
- Technology Redmi K20 will be the first Redmi smartphone with 7th Gen In-display fingerprint sensor
- News As exit polls indicate big BJP win, here is what the party has in mind in Karnataka
- Automobiles Audi Q5 Hybrid Revealed — Will It Make It To Indian Shores?
- Finance 3 Situations Where Income Tax Deductions Under Sec 80C Can Be Reversed
- Sports England will be at the heart of a special World Cup, says Vaughan
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Did you see what we just saw? This striking similarity left us amazeballed and in splits. Well, the seasoned actor Bobby Deol and the new performer on the block, Kartik Aaryan, sported exactly the same tee. And no, that 'same tee' was not enough, these two donned the same T-shirt on the same event. Woah!
We liked their t-shirts but we wondered if they were embarrassed by this similarity, although they didn't seem to mind it at all and rocked their outfits pretty well. Bobby Deol, who stars in 'Race 3' along with Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, and others, paired his black-hued t-shirt with trousers. Kartik, on the other hand, brought the younger side, and teamed his tee with denims.
So they both wore a tee that featured the face of a fierce 'Black Cat' and also displayed the message, 'Blind For Love'. But the question remains - whose rocking avatar wooed us more?
Bobby had simply tucked his t-shirt with white coloured high-waist trousers. He completed his avatar with grey-hued semi-formal shoes.
Kartik obviously wore the same tee and paired his untucked t-shirt with blue jeans, a cool shirt jacket, and white sport shoes.
Hmmm......now, we can't decide who looked better; but you all can help us by telling us whose look was more awesome. Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section.