- 1 hr ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad release Shakib, Yusuf: List of released, retained players, purse for IPL auction
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Did you see what we just saw? This striking similarity left us amazeballed and in splits. Well, the seasoned actor Bobby Deol and the new performer on the block, Kartik Aaryan, sported exactly the same tee. And no, that 'same tee' was not enough, these two donned the same T-shirt on the same event. Woah!
We liked their t-shirts but we wondered if they were embarrassed by this similarity, although they didn't seem to mind it at all and rocked their outfits pretty well. Bobby Deol, who stars in 'Race 3' along with Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, and others, paired his black-hued t-shirt with trousers. Kartik, on the other hand, brought the younger side, and teamed his tee with denims.
So they both wore a tee that featured the face of a fierce 'Black Cat' and also displayed the message, 'Blind For Love'. But the question remains - whose rocking avatar wooed us more?
Bobby had simply tucked his t-shirt with white coloured high-waist trousers. He completed his avatar with grey-hued semi-formal shoes.
Kartik obviously wore the same tee and paired his untucked t-shirt with blue jeans, a cool shirt jacket, and white sport shoes.
Hmmm......now, we can't decide who looked better; but you all can help us by telling us whose look was more awesome. Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section.