Airport look is as necessary as choosing a look for any other occassion. Some might call it show-off or just a celebrity thing, but airport looks do come with a few dos and dont's.
Here, we have sorted out a few style statements, which you should keep away from at the airport, some for security purposes and some for being a misfit.
Shocked? Please don't be. Sarees are the most uncomfortable attires to not only carry in flights but also can interrupt at the security checking process. The securities who can be in charge might think that you are hiding something beneath the saree and it can also be uncomfortable for wearing it to the airport and flight washrooms.
Maxi Dresses And Skirts
Maxi dresses or skirts are flairy and alike sarees, they also carry disadvantages. They also can interrupt with the security check process, bringing you under the eye of suspicion. Moreover, it is quite hard to maintain the flairy style book when you are carrying luggages along with you.
Metal Studded Jackets
Metal studded jackets are bad only because they have got metal studded on to them. They affect the detection capacity of the metal detectors and can totally make you go through a few rounds of extra security checking, which is again a hassle. That is why, avoid these jackets.
Metal Studded Shoes or Boots
Needless to say, metal studded shoes bring similar poblems related to metallic jackets. These jackets can make you go through a lot of hassle. They bring more eyes of suspicion on you and can also be a problem during Intenational flights, where you need to open your shoes for extra scanning.
Accessories, mostly metal accessories, should be avoided at the airports because of the similar reasons to the metal-studded boots and jackets. You can look stylish without being over accessorized.
So, keep your airport look simple and you are sure to rock at it.
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy
- AIFW Day 2: Bipasha Basu's Elegance Will Mesmerize You!
- AIFW: Vaani Kapoor Wows People In A White Gown On Day 1
- 10 Looks That Prove Alia Is The Fashion Icon Young Women Need
- Awwdorable! Anushka Wears Hubby Virat's Tee, pulls It Off Better Than Him
- And The Style Icon Of The Year Is…
- Sonam And Rhea Are Killing It In The Latest Retro Collection Of Rheson
- Missed watching Oscars? We've got you covered
- Oscars 2018: Colors Are Back At The Red Carpet
- Oscar 2018 Best Moment: Wine Glass In Hand, J Law Climbs Over Chairs
- Oscars: Best Looks Of Meryl Streep From The Academy Awards' Red Carpet
- Top Oscar Looks Of 2018 Academy Awards “Best Actress” Nominees
- 10 Best Outfit Ideas To Look Prettiest On This Valentine's Day