Airport look is as necessary as choosing a look for any other occassion. Some might call it show-off or just a celebrity thing, but airport looks do come with a few dos and dont's.
Here, we have sorted out a few style statements, which you should keep away from at the airport, some for security purposes and some for being a misfit.
Shocked? Please don't be. Sarees are the most uncomfortable attires to not only carry in flights but also can interrupt at the security checking process. The securities who can be in charge might think that you are hiding something beneath the saree and it can also be uncomfortable for wearing it to the airport and flight washrooms.
Maxi Dresses And Skirts
Maxi dresses or skirts are flairy and alike sarees, they also carry disadvantages. They also can interrupt with the security check process, bringing you under the eye of suspicion. Moreover, it is quite hard to maintain the flairy style book when you are carrying luggages along with you.
Metal Studded Jackets
Metal studded jackets are bad only because they have got metal studded on to them. They affect the detection capacity of the metal detectors and can totally make you go through a few rounds of extra security checking, which is again a hassle. That is why, avoid these jackets.
Metal Studded Shoes or Boots
Needless to say, metal studded shoes bring similar poblems related to metallic jackets. These jackets can make you go through a lot of hassle. They bring more eyes of suspicion on you and can also be a problem during Intenational flights, where you need to open your shoes for extra scanning.
Accessories, mostly metal accessories, should be avoided at the airports because of the similar reasons to the metal-studded boots and jackets. You can look stylish without being over accessorized.
So, keep your airport look simple and you are sure to rock at it.
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shraddha Kapoor's Wrap Dress Will Make You Want To Wear Stripes All Day
- Hina Khan's Layered Dress Is Perfect For A Vineyard Vacation
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Like A Modern Goddess In Her Black Tulle Gown
- The Granddaughter Of Nutan, Pranutan Is Totally Stylish And All Set To Make A Bollywood Debut
- Shilpa Shetty Just Gave The Street-Style Look A Sophisticated Touch
- Virat Kohli's All-cool & Anushka Sharma's All-black Airport Looks Are Totally Fuss-free
- Abhishek Bachchan Adds A Touch Of Swag To His Latest Airport Look
- Taimur Ali Khan Stuns In A Formal Wear As He Visits His Sister Inaaya Naumi Khemu
- Swara Bhasker's Fusion Outfit Combine Eye-Catching Contrasting Details
- Want To Boss Up Your Wardrobe? Take Cues From Kajol