- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Vidya Balan is on a slaying spree as she is promoting her upcoming film titled Sherni, which is all set to release on 18 June on Amazon Prime Video. Admired for her beauty, the actress has been mesmerising her fans with her gorgeous looks online in Indian outfits one after the other. For the latest promotional round, she opted for a beautiful yellow saree and gave major summer fashion goals. And the good news is that you can easily invest in this saree as it's quite affordable. So, let us take a close look at her saree, decode it, and find the actual price of it.
So, in the latest pictures on Instagram, Vidya Balan was seen dressed in a pineapple yellow coloured Santolina crepe saree, which came from the label Baise Gaba and costs Rs. 7200/- approximately. Her light and flowy saree was accentuated by intricate and subtle black-hued prints along with hand-embroidered border of red and black colour. Styled by Who Wore What When, the Shakuntala Devi actress' saree came with a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline matching embroidered blouse. She draped the pallu of her saree in an open style and completed her look with a pair of heels. Vidya teamed her saree with yellow flower-shaped earrings that came from the label Zariin and matched perfectly well with her outfit.
On the makeup front, the Natkhat actress sported minimal makeup look. Keeping the base warm and flawless, she slightly contoured her forehead and cheekbones. Filled pointed brows, light eye shadow, a single coat of mascara, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade, rounded out her look. The diva pulled back her sleek tresses into a low classic ponytail and looked effortlessly stunning.
So, what do you think about this yellow saree of Vidya Balan? Isn't t perfect for summer weddings? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram