- Movies Smriti Irani Tests Positive For COVID-19, Urges Those Who Came In Her Contact To Get Tested
- Sports Mumbai Indians bowled well in the last five overs, stopped us 20 runs short: Virat Kohli
- News Oxford’s Covid-19 vaccine could be ready by December
- Finance Moratorium Loan Interest Cashback Explained In 12 Points
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
Vidya Balan wished her fans a Happy Navratri, as she took to Instagram to caption her picture, 'Happy Navratri 🤩... Happy #GoddessPower time.' The actress wore a radiant silk saree on the first day of the Navratri festival and looked resplendent. The Shakuntala Devi actress also notched up her look with exquisite jewellery set and we have decoded her festive-special attire and look for you.
Styled by Who Wore What When, Vidya beckoned us to opt for classic style and drape a silk brocade saree for the occasion. It was a handloom saree that captured the festive essence as it was luminescent. Her saree was accentuated by shimmering shades of red and golden, and the Kanjeevaram zari border of the saree enhanced the saree look. A saree connoisseur, Vidya Balan's saree was meticulously pleated and she teamed it with a red-hued half-sleeved blouse that was crafted out of silk fabric.
Well, the actress didn't only ace the festive look with her saree but also gave her followers gold jewellery goals. Vidya wore an elaborate set of gold jewellery. She wore temple jewellery set and her accessories included a heavy necklace with an intricately-done pendant, statement ring, gorgeous bangles, and a stunning pair of jhumkis. Vidya's cheekbones were highlighted and contoured, her eye makeup was lit up by pink eye shadow, and red lip shade upped her look. The middle-parted sindoor-adorned bun rounded out her avatar.
So, what do you think about Vidya Balan's saree and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Vidya Balan's Instagram