- 32 min ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 17 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 19 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- News India reports 15,906 new Covid cases in the last 24 hours; Active caseload stands at 1,72,594
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: India can be beaten by any side in the knock-outs because of lack of Plan B, says Hussain
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya In, Bigg Boss 15 Out Of Top 10; Yeh Hai Chahatein Witnesses A Drop
- Finance 2 Important Updates By CBIC For GST Taxpayers
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Vidya Balan has continuously been promoting her recently released film titled Sherni and her stunning promotional looks have become the talk of the town. Well, if we have to rate her fashionable promotional outfits, we will confidently give her the highest rates. The actress, who is known as an ethereal queen, has been slaying in many beautiful sarees, leaving us speechless. For most of the rounds, going with the title of her film, she picked some very lovely animal-printed sarees, which made her promotional looks even more interesting and unique. So, let us take a look at her latest 3 animal-printed sarees that highly impressed us.
Vidya Balan In A Green Sheen Printed Saree
For the latest round, Vidya Balan opted for a forest-green silk sheen saree, which came from Devyani Mehrotra's label and costs Rs. 12,900 approximately. Her saree was accentuated by intricate yellow-green prints and white animal patterns. The border of her sequin saree was detailed with gota lace and soft lace. Styled by Who Wore What When, she draped the pallu of her saree in an open style and teamed it with an elbow-length plain green blouse. The actress accessorised her look with pretty floral studs by Neeta Boochra and spruced up her look with pointed brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and nude-pink lip shade. Vidya tied her mid-parted sleek tresses into a low classic ponytail with heavy curls.
Vidya Balan In A Multi-Colour Printed Saree
Vidya Balan sported a red saree, which was accentuated by intricate multi-colour patterns and cute little animal prints. Styled by Who Wore What When, she draped the floor-length pallu of her saree in an open style and teamed it with a half-sleeved round-collar plain red blouse. The diva's saree was designed by Masaba Gupta and she completed her look with a pair of heels. The green stone-studded earrings and rings from the label Aaraa by Avantika, upped her look. Vidya pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a ponytail and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, pink eye shadow, bronzer, and magenta lipstick.
Vidya Balan In A Yellow Printed Silk Saree
Vidya Balan was dressed to impress in a silk yellow sheen saree, which featured multi-colour flora and fauna prints along with animal-shaped accents. The border of her saree was detailed with gota lace and she teamed it with a sleeveless dark-green blouse. Styled by Who Wore What When, the actress draped the matching pallu in an open style and looked gorgeous as ever. Her saree came from Devyani Mehrotra's label and is priced at Rs. 12,900. She notched up her look with Satat's metallic evening bug earrings and cult ring. Vidya pulled back her sleek tresses into a bun and covered it with a matching printed scarf. Pointed brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and nude-pink lip shade, rounded out her look.
So, what do you think about these animal-printed sarees of Vidya Balan from Sherni promotions? Which one did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Vidya Balan's Instagram