Vidya Balan was felicitated at the Women Of Worth Awards, 2017, organized by Outlook Business magazine. She has also been featured as the cover girl for the Outlook Business magazine.
For the felicitation event, she was looking very classy in a dark violet kanjivaram sari, which had a sheer glossy and plain body with golden borders. Just like always, Vidya rocked her traditional look.
We would have rated the look as a total 100 out of 100 if she did not goof up with the colourful earrings. The pink and golden earrings were a total mismatch though. Firstly, the colour was not teaming up with the saree and secondly, the saree did not need any colourful jewellery. A small pair of gold earrings would have got the best out of the look is what we thought. What do you say?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17