TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Vidya Balan was felicitated at the Women Of Worth Awards, 2017, organized by Outlook Business magazine. She has also been featured as the cover girl for the Outlook Business magazine.
For the felicitation event, she was looking very classy in a dark violet kanjivaram sari, which had a sheer glossy and plain body with golden borders. Just like always, Vidya rocked her traditional look.
We would have rated the look as a total 100 out of 100 if she did not goof up with the colourful earrings. The pink and golden earrings were a total mismatch though. Firstly, the colour was not teaming up with the saree and secondly, the saree did not need any colourful jewellery. A small pair of gold earrings would have got the best out of the look is what we thought. What do you say?