- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Vidya Balan was felicitated at the Women Of Worth Awards, 2017, organized by Outlook Business magazine. She has also been featured as the cover girl for the Outlook Business magazine.
For the felicitation event, she was looking very classy in a dark violet kanjivaram sari, which had a sheer glossy and plain body with golden borders. Just like always, Vidya rocked her traditional look.
We would have rated the look as a total 100 out of 100 if she did not goof up with the colourful earrings. The pink and golden earrings were a total mismatch though. Firstly, the colour was not teaming up with the saree and secondly, the saree did not need any colourful jewellery. A small pair of gold earrings would have got the best out of the look is what we thought. What do you say?