Vidya Balan was felicitated at the Women Of Worth Awards, 2017, organized by Outlook Business magazine. She has also been featured as the cover girl for the Outlook Business magazine.
For the felicitation event, she was looking very classy in a dark violet kanjivaram sari, which had a sheer glossy and plain body with golden borders. Just like always, Vidya rocked her traditional look.
We would have rated the look as a total 100 out of 100 if she did not goof up with the colourful earrings. The pink and golden earrings were a total mismatch though. Firstly, the colour was not teaming up with the saree and secondly, the saree did not need any colourful jewellery. A small pair of gold earrings would have got the best out of the look is what we thought. What do you say?
- Vidya Balan’s Red Sari Woos But Her Styling Is Drab
- Vidya Balan's Latest Sari Will Inspire You To Don A Sari Right Away
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Vidya Balan’s Pretty And Casual Look For Tumhari Sulu’s Succees Party