- 1 hr ago 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- 2 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut’s Pixie Cut And Striped Shirt Look Is What We Want To Try Right Away
- 4 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Looks Impressive In The Rejected Pixie Haircut Look From Judgementall Hai Kya
- 5 hrs ago Ayurveda For COVID-19: Successful Clinical Trial In Bengaluru
- Sports SL's 2011 WC final fixing probe: Sangakkara records statement over 10 hours
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Movies Dangal TV Becomes The First Hindi GEC To Return With Original Fiction Shows
- Automobiles Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- News Centre tells states to give bodies of those suspected to be COVID-19 positive to kin without test re
- Finance India's Trade Deficit With China Reduces To $48.66 Billion
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Varun Dhawan was featured as the cover star for GQ India, a men's exclusive magazine. Varun wore different ensembles and carried his dashing attitude for all the style books.
From casuals to formals, he rocked all his looks for the September issue of GQ India and we are sure that girls are already drooling over them.
For the cover image, he wore a formal look. He had a maroon formal ensemble that was really very classy. We feel, it was the colour of the attire that made the look so classy.
The other looks from the cover story included different brands and styles, making Varun look stunning than usual.