Varun Dhawan was featured as the cover star for GQ India, a men's exclusive magazine. Varun wore different ensembles and carried his dashing attitude for all the style books.
From casuals to formals, he rocked all his looks for the September issue of GQ India and we are sure that girls are already drooling over them.
For the cover image, he wore a formal look. He had a maroon formal ensemble that was really very classy. We feel, it was the colour of the attire that made the look so classy.
The other looks from the cover story included different brands and styles, making Varun look stunning than usual.
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Alia And Varun Romancing Onscreen In Style
- Taapsee, Varun & Jacqueline Stunned All With Their Looks
- Varun Dhawan And Taapsee Pannu Celebrating Navratri In Garba Attires
- Beautiful And Dashing Celebs At Ambani's Weekend Party, Making It A Style Hub
- Judwaa 2 Style Stunners At Dance Plus Set
- Iulia Vantur Looked Pretty In Her Spring-special Floral Style Book