- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Vaani Kapoor surprised us with her fashion game for the War promotions, the movie that also stars Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff in the lead. The actress looked gorgeous in her dress and gave us a fashion goal for a special date night. Styled by Mohit Rai, her styling and makeup game was on-point. So, let's decode her attire and look, which has all our attention.
The Befikre actress, wore a royal blue dress by Dion Lee. It was a sleeveless and plunging neckline, which Vaani pulled off effortlessly. Her dress featured textural elements and velvet accents on the bodice area. The dress was also enhanced by overlapping wrap details. Vaani Kapoor's attire was figure-flattering and a cross between metallic accents and matte finish. Her ensemble might have looked like a simple blue dress but it was not quite everybody's cup of tea. We also loved that her dress seemed comfy and fuss-free, not to mention the right amount of understated and glamourous.
She paired her dress with lacy black heels, which went well with her blue dress. The black sandals are almost always the perfect choice with anything blue. She kept her jewellery game and upped her look with just a delicate bangle. Vaani's look was actually very balanced and her makeup was meticulously done. She notched up her look with a matte pink lip shade and nudish-pink glossy eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, what do you think about Vaani Kapoor's latest outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.