- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Sports India Vs South Africa, 3rd T20I, Live Score: Kohli & Co. eye series win, De Kock and band looks to level series
- News Ideology of promoting Hindi, Hinduism dangerous: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Shahid Kapoor and Vaani Kapoor graced the Spring Summer 2019 collection launch event of Marks & Spencer recently. While Shahid exuded breezy vibes, Vaani totally channelled the boss lady look. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Talking about Vaani first, she rocked the androgynous look and slayed it in style in her pantsuit. The 'Befikre' actress also played with contrasts in her structured outfit. It was a pastel-hued number that consisted of a sharply-cut blazer and matching straight-fit pants, which she teamed with a sleek belt. The contrast came in the form of a metallic shirt, which went well with her blazer and pants. Vaani teamed her attire with bondage-inspired sandals. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The voluminous tresses rounded out her stylish avatar.
Shahid Kapoor wore a collared and printed shirt and he teamed it with navy blue pants, which went well with his shirt. The seasoned actor carried a blazer with him and paired his ensemble with neon green-hued shoes, which were totally spot on. He accessorised his look with transparent frames and that completed his dapper look. So, what do you think about their style statements? Let us know that in the comment section.