- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Shahid Kapoor and Vaani Kapoor graced the Spring Summer 2019 collection launch event of Marks & Spencer recently. While Shahid exuded breezy vibes, Vaani totally channelled the boss lady look. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Talking about Vaani first, she rocked the androgynous look and slayed it in style in her pantsuit. The 'Befikre' actress also played with contrasts in her structured outfit. It was a pastel-hued number that consisted of a sharply-cut blazer and matching straight-fit pants, which she teamed with a sleek belt. The contrast came in the form of a metallic shirt, which went well with her blazer and pants. Vaani teamed her attire with bondage-inspired sandals. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The voluminous tresses rounded out her stylish avatar.
Shahid Kapoor wore a collared and printed shirt and he teamed it with navy blue pants, which went well with his shirt. The seasoned actor carried a blazer with him and paired his ensemble with neon green-hued shoes, which were totally spot on. He accessorised his look with transparent frames and that completed his dapper look. So, what do you think about their style statements? Let us know that in the comment section.