- News 24 kg tumour, size of two footballs removed from abdomen of man
- Sports Japan 0 Chile 4: Sanchez scores as defending champions cruise
- Technology Best Samsung Smartphones With USB Type-C Port To Buy Under Rs. 20,000
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Twinkle Khanna promoted her book, 'Pyjamas Are Forgiving' at the FICCI FLO event. The event was moderated by Barkha Dutt and apart from her book, Twinkle talked about many women issues and their need to be self-reliant. She wore a dress for the occasion and looked amazing.
Twinkle donned a V-neck dress, which was quarter-sleeved and flowy. Her attire of the day was breezy and was enhanced by the comfort quotient. It was a black-coloured dress and featured a flared skirt. It was a sheer number and was enhanced by green-hued nature-inspired prints. Her dress was what we would have loved to wear for a Sunday outing.
Twinkle teamed her dress with green-hued pencil heels, which went perfectly well with her outfit. Her makeup was light and minimal and marked by a subtle kohl and light pink lip shade. She allowed her side-swept tresses to cascade gently on the shoulder and that rounded off her look.
The actress looked gorgeous at the event. We actually feel like trying out her dress. Don't you think she looked simply stunning? Let us know in the comment section.