- 4 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 5 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 6 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 7 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Sanju actress, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's fashion sense is so distinctive. From ethnics to westerns, the actress consistently inspires us with her numerous fashion statements each time she steps out. It seems as if the fashionista loves pantsuits. On a number of occasions, Sonam Kapoor has been spotted in pantsuits - the recent one being the red pantsuit, which she wore for The Zoya Factor promotional round. Now, recently too, Sonam gave us a pantsuit goal.
So of late, Sonam Kapoor attended the IWC Watch event. The actress graced the occasion in a black pantsuit and looked absolutely flawless and mirrored the spirit of business woman. So, let's take a look at her suit closely and decode it.
So, for the event, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja donned an all-black pantsuit by Ralph Lauren, which consisted of a shirt, wasitcoat, blazer, and pants. She paired her full-sleeved classic-collar white shirt with a cut-sleeved notch-lapel wasitcoat. The actress also wore a full-sleeved crop blazer to give her look a defining touch. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, she teamed her shirt and blazer with matching pants. Sonam Kapoor completed her look with pointed cross-strap black stilletos and looked sophisticated. The Veere Di Wedding actress accessorised her look with a pair of golden-toned vintage Givenchy earrings by Risn Jewels and multiple rings by Diamantina Fine Jewels. The gold IWC watch upped her classy look.
Sonam Kapoor also carried a matching rectangular-shaped box bag, which added to the stylish quotient. She left her mid-parted sleek tresses loose and slightly contoured her face. The thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, nude-shade eyeshadow, pink blush, and lip shade spruced up her look.
We loved Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's black pantsuit. What do you think about Sonam Kapoor's suit? Share your opinions with us in the comment section.