- 15 hrs ago Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- 16 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor’s Pigtails Hairdo Will Remind You Of Your School Time But It’s Really Trending!
- 17 hrs ago Your Major Sunday-Perfect Colour-Blocks Inspiration Ft. Aditi Rao Hydari And Jacqueline Fernandez
- 21 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 11 April To 17 April
- Technology Mi Fan Festival Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Home Entertainment Devices
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Automobiles MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Aditi Rao Hydari has her own sense of style and fashion and that's what makes her different from others. The actress likes to make fashion statements but with simple outfits. When it comes to picking an outfit, she keeps it simple yet chic and stylish. As The Girl On The Train actress turned cover star for Harper Bazaar India magazine's March issue, she treated us with her two beautiful and elegant looks in ivory dresses. So, let us take a close at her both numbers and decode it for fashion goals.
Aditi Rao Hydari In A Delicate Ivory Dress
Aditi Rao Hydari donned a loose sleeved plunging-neckline ivory dress, which came from Hemant and Nandita's stunning collection. It was intricately embroidered on the bodice and featured see-through fabric below her waist. The actress accessorised her look with a gold-toned necklace from Misho. She let loose her side-parted layered tresses and spruced up her look with filled thick brows, mascara and pale pink lip shade.
Aditi Rao Hydari In A Sheer Ivory Dress
Aditi Rao Hydari sported a full-sleeved classic-collar sheer ivory shirt dress, which came from Payal Pratap's label. Her shirt dress was accentuated by intricate and pretty floral prints and she teamed it with a pair of gold-toned hoops and rings from Misho. The actress let loose her side-parted tresses and wrapped up her look with thick brows, soft kohl, mascara, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Aditi Rao Hydari? Let us know that in the comment section.