- 6 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- 6 hrs ago Hina Khan Lights Up Our Summer Mood As She Flaunts Printed Blue Co-ord Set In Her Latest Post On Instagram
- 7 hrs ago The Inspiring Story Of A Woman Who Has No Fingers
- 7 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Argan Oil And How To Use It
- News Samyukta Kisan Morcha seeks judicial probe into Republic Day violence
- Sports India vs England: 'You can try your luck sometimes': Pant explains reverse-sweep that stunned Anderson
- Movies Coming 2 America Movie Review: The Eddie Murphy Sequel Celebrates African Culture & Is Heavy On Nostalgia
- Technology Redmi Note 10s, Redmi Note 10 5G Gets BIS Certification; Might Arrive Under Poco Branding In India
- Automobiles New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Education Karnataka BEd Result 2021 Declared At schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
This Monday, we bring to you three absolutely amazing fashion ideas from the wardrobes of Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Sanjana Sanghi, and Aditi Rao Hydari. The three divas flaunted chic outfits and impressed us with their classy fashion game. While Shilpa Shetty wore a gown, Sanjana Sanghi and Aditi Rao Hydari won us with their pantsuits and top and shorts respectively. So, we have decoded their outfits for you for some stunning fashion inspiration.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Yellow Gown
For the Dance India Dance event, Shilpa Shetty Kundra sported a mustard gown that was one-shouldered and full-sleeved on one side. Her gown was cinched at the waist and belted on one side. It was a contemporary gown that featured a deep side slit. She teamed her gown with half pants and silver-toned sandals, which went well with her look. Shilpa wore chic danglers, green bangles, and a complementing ring to accentuate her look. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The side-parted wavy highlighted tresses completed her look.
Aditi Rao Hydari's Top And Shorts
Aditi Rao Hydari looked fresh as a daisy in her top and shorts set. The Girl On The Train actress wore a top that was light-blue in colour and accentuated by brown and yellow leaves. She teamed her top with high-waist yellow shorts. While her top came from the label, Guapa, the shorts from Freakins. She paired her attire with yellow sandals that complemented her ensemble. The actress notched up her look with silver heart pendant neckpieces that came from So Fetch. The makeup was enhanced by light-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and light eye makeup. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. She was styled by Sanam Ratansi.
Courtesy: Umesh Patil
Sanjana Sanghi's Black Separates
Sanjana Sanghi looked elegant in her attire, which came from S&N by Shantanu And Nikhil. She wore a collared cropped jacket that was full-sleeved and paired it with Jodhpuri pants. Her attire seemed inspired by military fashion sensibilities and she was styled by Who Wore What When. She teamed her ensemble with transparent-strapped sandals. We also loved her earrings, which were modern and chic. The makeup was highlighted by muted-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that.