- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 16 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Finance Star Health Insurance Plans D-Street Debut This Year
- News COVID-19 vaccine: 31,700 health workers to be inoculated today, says UP Minister
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Bollywood and South actress Genelia Deshmukh keeps us updated by sharing pictures with her husband and kids and also treats us with her fashionable photoshoots. Recently, Genelia took to her Instagram feed to share a series of pictures from her latest photoshoot. Dressed in a red printed pantsuit, the diva looked a class apart and this outfit is what you should add to your office wardrobe. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for fashion goals.
So, Genelia D'Souza sported an informal blue pantsuit, which was accentuated by elaborately printed red florals and leaves accents. Her suit consisted of full-sleeved open-front blazer and matching loose pants. Styled by Karishma Gulati Lunia, the Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya actress layered her blazer with a crew-neck white tee that featured red and black text prints. Genelia's pretty suit came from the label Desigual and she completed her look with a pair of white sneakers. The diva upped her look with a gold-toned ring.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, dark eye-shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. Her hairstyle was also very interesting and went well with her look. She beautifully braided her front tresses, keeping mid-partition and left her remaining highlighted curls loose.
We really liked this pantsuit of Genelia Deshmukh. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Genelia Deshmukh