- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 12 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 13 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 15 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Movies Krack Day 6 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Emerges As Sankranti Winner!
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- News 'There will be consequences on farm protests': Sharad Pawar warns Centre
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Genelia Deshmukh might have disappeared from the films but she is among the rare actresses in the Bollywood industry who has maintained to keep the interest of her fans alive through social media. The actress not only keeps her fans updated about her personal life but also treats them with her stunning photoshoot. It was just a few days before when Genelia gave semi-formal fashion goals in her red printed pantsuit and today, she has come up with another classy outfit, that is must for all the ladies to add to their office wardrobe. She sported a dual-toned blazer dress and looked quite sophisticated. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Genelia D'Souza sported a full-sleeved notch-lapel double-breasted blazer dress, which came from the label Select And You. Her mini dress was dual-toned, that featured yellow colour on one side and black colour on the other side. Styled by Karishma Gulati Lunia, the Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya actress teamed her blazer dress with a pair of black heels from Charles & Keith. She accessorised her look with few chain neck-pieces and rings from Curio Cottage and upped her look with pastel-pink nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Genelia slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, black eyeliner, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and dark pink lip shade, spruced up her look. She pulled back her highlighted sleek tresses into a ponytail and looked elegant.
So, what do you think about this blazer dress of Genelia Deshmukh? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Genelia Deshmukh