- 3 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Scorpio 2020: How It Will Affect You
- 3 hrs ago Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- 4 hrs ago Gold Awards 2020: Surbhi Chandna, Debina Bonnerjee And Other Divas In Their Fashionable Best
- 4 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Images For 10th Wedding Anniversary
- Movies KBC 12: The 7 Crore Question That Crorepati Anupa Das Got Right But Did Not Attempt!
- News Cyclone Nivar: Now a very severe cyclonic storm to make landfall at midnight, thousands evacuated
- Sports ISL 2020-21: FC Goa vs Mumbai City FC: Last-ditch penalty gives Lobera the last laugh over Goa
- Finance Daily Use Items To Get Unaffordable On Price Hikes, Post Festivities
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has always impressed us with her sartorial choices, especially her ethnic numbers. Whether she is stepping out to visit a temple or dressing up for a wedding function, she never fails to make heads turn with her gorgeous looks in her wow-worthy ensembles. From the past two days, the actress has been sharing glimpses from her brother Akshat's pre-wedding festivities on her Instagram feed. Recently, Kangana shared a video from his haldi ceremony that had London Thumakda song playing in the background. For the function, the Queen opted for a sober yet heavy suit, which we absolutely loved. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Kangana Ranaut was decked up in an earthy mauve-hued georgette kurta, which was accentuated by blush-pink and orange-hued patterns and side slits. The neckline, sleeves and border of kurta had intricately-printed golden border. Styled by Ami Patel, the Tejas actress teamed her kurta with heavily embroidered salwar pants and she draped a maroon-hued dupatta around her bodice. Kangana's suit came from Rimple and Harpreet Narula's collections and she completed her look with a pair of golden juttis. The Manikarnika actress accessorised her look with red pearl-detailed gold-toned jhumkis and rings.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Kangana sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, dark-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva tied her mid-parted tresses into a half hairdo and beautifully curled the remaining loose tresses. The red flower accessory upped her look.
We really liked this salwar suit of Kangana Ranaut? What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut