- 2 hrs ago Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- 2 hrs ago How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Online? A Step By Step Guide
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19 Lambda Variant, A New ‘Variant Of Interest’, WHO: Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago The Family Man 2 Actress Priya Mani Raj’s Stylish Braid Hairstyles Will Instantly Amp Up Your Hair Game
- Sports Haryana to give Rs 6 crore to Tokyo Olympics gold winner
- Movies 15 Years Of Krrish: Hrithik Roshan Shares Video Celebrating The Most Loved Superhero
- Finance FM Says Cases Against Fugitives, Economic Offenders To Be Actively Pursued
- News Scientists find signs of brain inflammation, neurodegeneration in people who died of COVID-19
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Leaked Hours Ahead Of India Launch; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Automobiles Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has always impressed us with her sartorial choices, especially her ethnic numbers. Whether she is stepping out to visit a temple or dressing up for a wedding function, she never fails to make heads turn with her gorgeous looks in her wow-worthy ensembles. From the past two days, the actress has been sharing glimpses from her brother Akshat's pre-wedding festivities on her Instagram feed. Recently, Kangana shared a video from his haldi ceremony that had London Thumakda song playing in the background. For the function, the Queen opted for a sober yet heavy suit, which we absolutely loved. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Kangana Ranaut was decked up in an earthy mauve-hued georgette kurta, which was accentuated by blush-pink and orange-hued patterns and side slits. The neckline, sleeves and border of kurta had intricately-printed golden border. Styled by Ami Patel, the Tejas actress teamed her kurta with heavily embroidered salwar pants and she draped a maroon-hued dupatta around her bodice. Kangana's suit came from Rimple and Harpreet Narula's collections and she completed her look with a pair of golden juttis. The Manikarnika actress accessorised her look with red pearl-detailed gold-toned jhumkis and rings.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Kangana sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, dark-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva tied her mid-parted tresses into a half hairdo and beautifully curled the remaining loose tresses. The red flower accessory upped her look.
We really liked this salwar suit of Kangana Ranaut? What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut