- 7 hrs ago Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- 8 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning Steals The Show With Her Stunning Makeup Look And Neat Twisted Bun
- 8 hrs ago Exercise Tips For Women Over 40
- 8 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Hosts A Bigg Boss 14 Party: Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Sonali Phogat & Others Attend
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- Technology Unknown Xiaomi Smartphone Leaks With 50MP Camera; Likely To Be Mi 11 Ultra
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Kangana Ranaut has always been in the headlines, be it for controversies or her ethnic looks, or her films. Talking about her films, well, the actress has already announced her upcoming film Thalaivi, long way back, which will be released soon. Recently, Kangana took to her Instagram feed to share the first look of her another film titled Tejas that is all set to take-off this December. Paying an ode to our brave airforce pilots, she rocked the look in their complete uniform. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Kangana Ranaut sported was decked up in airforce pilot's uniform. Her outfit consisted of a half-sleeved classic-collar greenish-grey shirt, which featured a couple of badges. She teamed it with matching loose pants while the broad band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Panga actress completed her look with a pair of black boots and went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, and nude-pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Manikarnika actress pulled back her curly tresses into a low bun and looked elegant.
Kangana captioned her post as, '#Tejas to take-off this December! ✈️ Proud to be part of this exhilarating story that is an ode to our brave airforce pilots! Jai Hind 🇮🇳 #FridaysWithRSVP.'
So, what do you think about this look of Kangana Ranaut? Let us know that in the comment section. Stay tuned for more fashion updates on Kangana Ranaut.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut