- Sports India tour of Australia: Shastri and coaching staff arrive in UAE, enter bio-bubble
- News Ban on public events can bring down COVID-19 transmission rate by 24 per cent: Lancet study
- Movies Pulkit Samrat Reveals Marriage Is Not Yet On The Card For Kriti Kharbanda And Him
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Finance RIL, Future Group Stocks Fall Sharply In Trade On October 26, 2020: Here's Why
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Kangana Ranaut has always been in the headlines, be it for controversies or her ethnic looks, or her films. Talking about her films, well, the actress has already announced her upcoming film Thalaivi, long way back, which will be released soon. Recently, Kangana took to her Instagram feed to share the first look of her another film titled Tejas that is all set to take-off this December. Paying an ode to our brave airforce pilots, she rocked the look in their complete uniform. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Kangana Ranaut sported was decked up in airforce pilot's uniform. Her outfit consisted of a half-sleeved classic-collar greenish-grey shirt, which featured a couple of badges. She teamed it with matching loose pants while the broad band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Panga actress completed her look with a pair of black boots and went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, and nude-pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Manikarnika actress pulled back her curly tresses into a low bun and looked elegant.
Kangana captioned her post as, '#Tejas to take-off this December! ✈️ Proud to be part of this exhilarating story that is an ode to our brave airforce pilots! Jai Hind 🇮🇳 #FridaysWithRSVP.'
So, what do you think about this look of Kangana Ranaut? Let us know that in the comment section. Stay tuned for more fashion updates on Kangana Ranaut.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut