- 1 min ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 25 min ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- 1 hr ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 2 hrs ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- Movies Dhananjay Is Shooting In Lucknow For His Next Movie Titled Daali
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Tai Tzu Ying headlines PBL Day 2 action as Bengaluru Raptors meet North Eastern Warriors
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Automobiles New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- News BJP will scale newer heights during Nadda's presidency: PM Modi
- Technology Samsung Might Launch Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71 In February: Report
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Tara Sutaria's ethnic fashion game is absolutely amazing. The diva looked gorgeous in traditional outfits and recently, she gave us a traditional fashion moment again. So, she wore an all-black ensemble for the promotions of Marjaavan. Her styling and makeup game was strong as well. So, let's decode her attire and look, which we thought was perfect for festive wardrobe.
The Student of the Year 2actress looked absolutely distinctive in her ensemble that was accentuated by intricate floral accents in golden hue. Her attire was enhanced by fine threadwork with subtle embroidery at the bodice and elaborate work on the border. She draped a complementing dupatta with her attire, which was highlighted by meticulously-done border and light accents on the drape.
Tara Sutariapaired her ensemble with a shiny pair of heels, which went well with her look. She accessorised her look with heavy earrings and a statement ring. The makeup was enhanced by light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The middle-parted copper tresses wrapped up her look.
We thought Tara Sutarialooked stunning. What are your thoughts on her attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.