- Technology Buying Guide – Bestselling Wireless Earbuds In Q1 2019
- News SC-appointed panel probes use of black money in 2019 polls
- Sports Nine-time champ Federer cruises through Halle opener
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tara Sutaria switched on her glam quotient for her movie, 'Student of the Year 2' screening. It was a star-studded evening and Tara looked gorgeous as ever. It was a big moment for the actress and we felt, she was dressed to the nine. Perfect for a cocktail evening, her ensemble was certainly one of the best outfits of this week, so far.
So, Tara wore a sleeveless dress that was bold and edgy. It was detailed with a cinched waist, which enhanced her slender frame and the dress was accentuated by a sharp side slit. The dress was highlighted by metallic sheen and she pulled of this number with a lot of aplomb. Tara paired her dress with nude-hued heels, which contrasted her attire.
For the screening event, she kept her accessories minimal but the makeup was absolutely dewy-toned with a glossy red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her stunning avatar. Tara was a vision. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.