- 1 hr ago 8 Questions That Can Help To Find Out If Your Partner Is Ignoring You
- 2 hrs ago Malaika Arora Owns The Red Carpet With Her Dual-Toned Gown And You Can’t Miss It!
- 3 hrs ago Legendary Actress Sridevi's Traditional Fashion Moments On Her 2nd Death Anniversary
- 3 hrs ago 7 Signs You Are Being Clingy In Your Relationship And How To Avoid
- Automobiles Maserati Announces 'MC20' As The Name Of Its Latest Upcoming Supercar: Successor To The Iconic MC12
- Technology Sony Unveils Xperia 1 II, Xperia 10 II With Pro Level Camera Specs
- Sports Donald Trump in bizarre Sachin Tendulkar pronunciation as he opens Motera Stadium
- Finance Govt Extends Time For Bidders To Pose Queries On Air India Sale
- Movies Chiranjeevi-Mahesh Babu Multi Starrer On Cards for #CHIRU152?
- News Microlight trainer aircraft, crashes in Patiala, IAF pilot killed
- Travel Top 15 Places To Visit In March To Welcome The Beginning Of Summer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Summer and sustainability sounds catchy enough! These two words perfectly describe Tara Sutaria's attire, which she recently wore for the 'Student of the Year 2' promotions. The budding actress sported an Anita Dongre attire, which is a part of the Grassroot initiative. By sporting this ensemble, Tara celebrated the Indian craftsmanship.
Crafted out of linen fabric, Tara's separates consisted of a cropped blouse and flared skirt. Her blouse featured plunging neckline and bell sleeves. It was knotted as well and this blouse was actually not quite easy to pull off. Her skirt was flowy and perfect for summer season. Tara's attire was adorned with hand-embroidered floral accents in blue, which added to the soothing touch.
She colour-blocked her dress with yellow stiletto sandals, which came from Truffle. She accessorised her look with chic earrings from Silver Streak. The makeup was light and natural with a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses cascaded on the front and that completed her look. Tara looked as fresh as a daisy. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.