- 15 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 18 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 19 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports La Liga wrap: Barcelona go top as Real Madrid lose to Mallorca
- News Army launches attacks on terrorist camps inside PoK, causes heavy damage to Pak side
- Movies Vogue Women Of The Year 2019 Winner List: Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt & Anushka Sharma Win Big
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Technology How To Record Windows 10 Screen Without Any Software
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Student Of The Year 2 co-stars, Tara Sutaria and Ananya Panday also attended the Chandon party hosted by Manish Malhotra. They wore chic dresses and made strong case for shimmery outfits. Both of them wore textured numbers and were legit dressed for a party. Let's decode their ensemble and looks.
Tara Sutaria has been impressing us with her strong dress game. She upped her fashion game at the party with this off-shouldered dress that was sculptural and enhanced by metallic accents. Her attire was also notched up by mirror-work and was totally glittery. She tried colour-blocking but those purple and red sandals didn't go too well with her attire. The makeup was enhanced by contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The long side-swept tresses completed Tara's look.
Ananya Panday wore a sleeveless number that was beautifully textured and was notched up by a glazed touch. Her attire was about metallic touch and a beautiful interplay of dramatic prints. The budding actress teamed her dress with black peep-hole sandals, which didn't go well with her dress. The makeup was spruced up by pink highlighted cheekbones, complementing eye shadow, and a well-defined kohl. The middle-parted tresses rounded out Ananya's look.
So, whose outfit and look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.