Actress Tanisha Mukerji, Kajol's younger sister and cousin of Rani Mukerji, created some real good look books. In each look, she looked very pretty and like any Indian woman, she carried her traditional attire at its best.
Here are the three super amazing looks from her Durga Puja wardrobe that she carried during the three most important days of Durga Puja.
On the day of Durga Ashtami, Tanisha wore a pink silk sari from Mint Orange. The amazing and classy sari was matched with golden jewellery. The ear cuff or 'kaan pasha' totally matched the attire and made her look royal than ever.
Tanishaa's look for Durga Nabami was classier as she wore a printed sari from Kalki Fashion which she wore with H Ajoomal Fine Jewellery. She wore it with a pair of shoes from Veruschka By Payal Kothari.
Tanishaa wore a traditional laal paar shada sari draped in the traditional Bengali 'Atpoure' style. The sari was from Mint Orange which she wore with traditional jewellery from Mint Orange.
- Rani Mukerji Kickstarts The Promotion Of Hichki In One Of Her Coolest Avatars
- Rani Mukerji Stunned Us With Her Latest Sassiest Look
- 13 Reasons Why: Fashion Analysis Of Veer Zaara On Its 13th Anniversary
- Deepika Padukone And Karan Johar Were Stunners At Rani Mukerji’s Diwali Bash
- Celebs Who Can Inspire Your Karva Chauth Style
- Stars Who Shimmered At SRK's Party
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018