TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Sometimes the leading Bollywood celebrities choose to wear something exactly similar that it makes us wonder that how did they do it. Were their stylists unaware of the fact that some other celebrity has sported the same look or do they not give a big deal about it?
A couple of weeks ago, internet broke and netizens raided their twitter pages when they saw Deepika Padukone wearing the same sari and look that Anushka Sharma sported on her engagement to Virat Kohli. And a couple of weeks later, we have Tamannaah Bhatia wearing exactly the same outfit by the same brand that Kriti Kharbanda wore a few months ago.
It was the same hot pink pantsuit that Tamannaah wore for a store launch. That outfit was by Papa Don't Preach by Shubhika. It was an all-pink attire, which featured a crisp jacket, a crop top, and straight-fit pants. The jacket was worth noticing as it was accentuated by floral applique work and embroidery and star-shaped metallic sequins.
Every inch of their attire was the same. The only thing different was the footwear and hairstyle. So, while Kriti colour-coordinated her outfit with shiny pink sandals, Tamannaah wore light golden-hued pencil heels. Both of them kept their look jewellery-free and the makeup was also refreshing and pretty similar.
But Kriti tied a ponytail and Tamannaah opted to keep her hair loose. They both looked awesome but we want to know from you that whose look you loved more?