- 52 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Sometimes the leading Bollywood celebrities choose to wear something exactly similar that it makes us wonder that how did they do it. Were their stylists unaware of the fact that some other celebrity has sported the same look or do they not give a big deal about it?
A couple of weeks ago, internet broke and netizens raided their twitter pages when they saw Deepika Padukone wearing the same sari and look that Anushka Sharma sported on her engagement to Virat Kohli. And a couple of weeks later, we have Tamannaah Bhatia wearing exactly the same outfit by the same brand that Kriti Kharbanda wore a few months ago.
It was the same hot pink pantsuit that Tamannaah wore for a store launch. That outfit was by Papa Don't Preach by Shubhika. It was an all-pink attire, which featured a crisp jacket, a crop top, and straight-fit pants. The jacket was worth noticing as it was accentuated by floral applique work and embroidery and star-shaped metallic sequins.
Every inch of their attire was the same. The only thing different was the footwear and hairstyle. So, while Kriti colour-coordinated her outfit with shiny pink sandals, Tamannaah wore light golden-hued pencil heels. Both of them kept their look jewellery-free and the makeup was also refreshing and pretty similar.
But Kriti tied a ponytail and Tamannaah opted to keep her hair loose. They both looked awesome but we want to know from you that whose look you loved more?