- 19 min ago What Are Blood Thinners? Read About 8 Natural Blood Thinning Foods
- 49 min ago Alaya F Turns Modern Bride As She Flaunts Her Red Lehenga And Yellow Saree With A Twist
- 2 hrs ago Aamna Sharif’s Pink Lehenga Or Green Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Will You Pick For Bestie’s Sangeet?
- 3 hrs ago 11 Safe And Effective Home Remedies To Remove Earwax
- News ED official contracts COVID-19 infection in Delhi
- Movies Bharti Singh Delays Family Planning Due To COVID-19 Pandemic; Says 'Can’t Plan Baby In Such Tension'
- Technology OnePlus, Fortnite Partner For New Game On Creative Island: How To Play
- Sports WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview and schedule: May 29, 2020
- Finance Why Senior Citizens Should Consider Investment In PM Vaya Vandana Yojana?
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Sometimes the leading Bollywood celebrities choose to wear something exactly similar that it makes us wonder that how did they do it. Were their stylists unaware of the fact that some other celebrity has sported the same look or do they not give a big deal about it?
A couple of weeks ago, internet broke and netizens raided their twitter pages when they saw Deepika Padukone wearing the same sari and look that Anushka Sharma sported on her engagement to Virat Kohli. And a couple of weeks later, we have Tamannaah Bhatia wearing exactly the same outfit by the same brand that Kriti Kharbanda wore a few months ago.
It was the same hot pink pantsuit that Tamannaah wore for a store launch. That outfit was by Papa Don't Preach by Shubhika. It was an all-pink attire, which featured a crisp jacket, a crop top, and straight-fit pants. The jacket was worth noticing as it was accentuated by floral applique work and embroidery and star-shaped metallic sequins.
Every inch of their attire was the same. The only thing different was the footwear and hairstyle. So, while Kriti colour-coordinated her outfit with shiny pink sandals, Tamannaah wore light golden-hued pencil heels. Both of them kept their look jewellery-free and the makeup was also refreshing and pretty similar.
But Kriti tied a ponytail and Tamannaah opted to keep her hair loose. They both looked awesome but we want to know from you that whose look you loved more?