- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- News Internet suspended across Assam till Monday over citizenship act protests
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Tamannaah Bhatia was also spotted at the airport and like Katrina, she also backed the camouflage fashion. The actress sported a quirky look and we actually liked her outfit but there was an element about her look, which we thought was unnecessary.
So, the 'Baahubali' actress sported a camouflage hoodie, which we thought was absolutely winter-perfect and she paired it with black-hued pants, which were accentuated by myriad colourful stickers. Now that was a refreshing fashion idea and added some fun to her otherwise simple outfit. She paired her ensemble with black sports shoes, which went well with her look.
Tamannaah carried a black bag with her and accessorised her look with white cat-eyed frames- this we thought was a disappointing addition to her look and didn't really suit her. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a soft pink lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded out her look. So, how did you find Tamannaah's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.