- Technology Samsung Galaxy Buds Bean With Active Noise Cancellation Likely On Cards
- Movies Comedy Villain Narsing Yadav Slips Into Coma, Put On Ventilator
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Gets Dual-Channel ABS Along With The BS6 Upgrade
- Finance Oil Prices Rally After OPEC+ Agrees For Production Cut; Energy Markets To Still Face Storm
- News Let us analyse and find origins of coronavirus: US tells UN SecurityCouncil
- Sports Virat Kohli was not provoked but no one was nice to him: Tim Paine
- Education Explore CBSE Class 11 Applied Mathematics Subject
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Tamannaah Bhatia was also spotted at the airport and like Katrina, she also backed the camouflage fashion. The actress sported a quirky look and we actually liked her outfit but there was an element about her look, which we thought was unnecessary.
So, the 'Baahubali' actress sported a camouflage hoodie, which we thought was absolutely winter-perfect and she paired it with black-hued pants, which were accentuated by myriad colourful stickers. Now that was a refreshing fashion idea and added some fun to her otherwise simple outfit. She paired her ensemble with black sports shoes, which went well with her look.
Tamannaah carried a black bag with her and accessorised her look with white cat-eyed frames- this we thought was a disappointing addition to her look and didn't really suit her. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a soft pink lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded out her look. So, how did you find Tamannaah's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.