- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News 32-year-old woman gangraped, robbed in Mumbai; four arrested
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Wants Deepika Padukone To Apologize For TikTok Challenge On Chhapaak Look!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite With S-Pen Lands In India For Rs. 38,999 Onwards
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Sports Premier League, Big Match Focus: Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Baahubali actress Tamannaah Bhatia has earned fame not only because of her amazing performances in the films but also because of her stylish avatars. Currently, the actress is all geared up for the promotions of her upcoming Telugu film, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddywith co-star Chiranjeevi. And she has been wowing us with her stunning fashion game.
Recently, the actress was spotted promoting her film at Taj Lands End in Mumbai in a beautiful mustard traditional dress and looked absolutely gorgeous. So, let's take a close look at her pretty outfit and decode it.
So, for her recent promotional round, Tamannaah Bhatia looked radiant in an all-mustard Rabari ensemble by Punit Balana. Her attire consisted of a skirt, shirt, and a blazer. Styled by Sanjana Batra, she paired her embellished-collared white-printed shirt with a full-sleeved structured blazer. Enhanced by meticulous chanderi work, her blazer featured two side pockets and a little front slit. She paired her beautiful ensemble with minimally embellished long skirt. The Himmatwalaactress completed her look with matching dark-hued pointed heels by Christian Louboutin.
Tamannaah accessorised her look with a pair of golden-toned quirky earrings, which came from the label Silver House. She upped her look with a statement ring. The Humshakalsactress pulled back her mid-parted wavy tresses into a low ponytail. Tamannaah Bhatiaspruced up her look with minimal base marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, glittering eyeshadow, contoured cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade.
We loved Tamannaah Bhatia's modern fusion outfit and it seemed perfect for this Navaratri festival, particularly if you want to wear something contemporary .
What are your thoughts on Tamannaah Bhatia'smustard ensemble? Are you going to pick this attire of hers for the Navaratri? Do let us know in the comment section.