- News President Kovind accepts Shiv Sena MP Arvind Sawant's resignation from Modi cabinet
- Finance Over Rs 5,000 Crore Dues Declared Under ‘Sabka Vishwas Scheme’
- Movies 6 Disney Movies That Gave Us Women And Girls We Admire
- Technology Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Specs Leaked With 20 Percent Boost In Performance
- Sports Celtics forward Hayward set to miss six weeks
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Baahubali actress Tamannaah Bhatia has earned fame not only because of her amazing performances in the films but also because of her stylish avatars. Currently, the actress is all geared up for the promotions of her upcoming Telugu film, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy with co-star Chiranjeevi. And she has been wowing us with her stunning fashion game.
Recently, the actress was spotted promoting her film at Taj Lands End in Mumbai in a beautiful mustard traditional dress and looked absolutely gorgeous. So, let's take a close look at her pretty outfit and decode it.
So, for her recent promotional round, Tamannaah Bhatia looked radiant in an all-mustard Rabari ensemble by Punit Balana. Her attire consisted of a skirt, shirt, and a blazer. Styled by Sanjana Batra, she paired her embellished-collared white-printed shirt with a full-sleeved structured blazer. Enhanced by meticulous chanderi work, her blazer featured two side pockets and a little front slit. She paired her beautiful ensemble with minimally embellished long skirt. The Himmatwala actress completed her look with matching dark-hued pointed heels by Christian Louboutin.
Tamannaah accessorised her look with a pair of golden-toned quirky earrings, which came from the label Silver House. She upped her look with a statement ring. The Humshakals actress pulled back her mid-parted wavy tresses into a low ponytail. Tamannaah Bhatia spruced up her look with minimal base marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, glittering eyeshadow, contoured cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade.
We loved Tamannaah Bhatia's modern fusion outfit and it seemed perfect for this Navaratri festival, particularly if you want to wear something contemporary .
What are your thoughts on Tamannaah Bhatia's mustard ensemble? Are you going to pick this attire of hers for the Navaratri? Do let us know in the comment section.