- 13 min ago Bigg Boss 14 Senior Hina Khan’s Dramatic Green Dress Is Perfect To Flaunt At Cocktail Parties
- 43 min ago 9 Ways To Make Him Realise Your Importance In The Relationship
- 2 hrs ago Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Pulls Off Her Casual Outfit Stylishly And We’re Impressed!
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2020 Day 5: Know About Mata Skandamata, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- Movies Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Dance Their Hearts Out At Their Roka Ceremony
- Sports Zimbabwe's India-born coach Lalchand Rajput skips Pakistan tour after Indian Embassy's request
- Finance 3 SIPs Worth Considering For Long Term Investment
- Education Sainik School Admission 2021: NTA Starts AISSEE 2021 Registration At aissee.nta.nic.in
- Automobiles New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- News China takes note of Australia joining Malabar naval drills
- Technology Delete Facebook Account: How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
Recently, Tamannaah Bhatia graced a make-up event and looked absolutely beautiful. She notched up her fashion game with this electric blue dress by Manika Nanda. The actress looked awesome and inspired us to party. Let's decode her outfit and look of the night.
So, Tamannaah wore a sleeveless dress, which was meticulously structured. It was a V-neck dress with an overlapping ruffled detail and as such her dress accentuated her slender frame. It was elaborated by subtle folds and this dress of hers featured a slight front slit. Tamannaah teamed her dress with a belt and we loved the metallic touch.
The actress wore complementing embellished pencil heels with her dress. She also sported delicate earrings, which notched up her look. The makeup was marked by dewy tones with a pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and contoured cheekbones. The sleek side-parted tresses completed her party look. So, what do you think about Tamannaah's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.