- 37 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And More
- 2 hrs ago Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 5 hrs ago Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- 7 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope: March 2020
- Technology Oppo A31 2020 4GB RAM Model Available For Sale In India: Price And Specifications
- News BJP MP to give One-month salary to families of Delhi police, IB personnel killed in Delhi violence
- Automobiles Honda Unicorn 160 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 93,593
- Movies Andrea Jeremiah Regrets Doing Hot Intimate Scene With Ameer In Dhanush-Starrer Vada Chennai
- Sports India vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: New Zealand hold firm with bat after Jamieson's maiden five-for cleans up India
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
We were waiting for some humble airport fashion inspiration and this time, Tamannaah Bhatia and Shamita Shetty inspired us with their outfit choices. While one went for a sporty avatar, the other made a strong case for pretty dresses. They motivated us to step up our airport fashion game, without going too overboard. Let's decode their simple outfits and looks.
Tamannaah Bhatia went for a sporty avatar with her tracksuit. She gave us a comfy travel wear idea and beckoned us to make good use of wardrobe basics. While her airport outfit was simple, we thought she notched up her style quotient with those neon green shades, which added a quirky touch. So, the diva wore a white, yellow, and brown sweatshirt and paired it with matching pyjamas. Tamannaah also wore grey sports shoes and accessorised her look with a smart watch. The makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade and the sleek tresses rounded out her airport avatar.
Shamita Shetty, on the contrary, inspired us to don a delicate dress and celebrate spring. Sheer and breezy, Shamita's dress was also travel wear-worthy. This dress of hers was fuss-free and half-sleeved and it was adorned with lemon yellow-hued floral accents. The actress paired her cute dress with white sports shoes and accessorised her look with dark shades. Shamita carried a purse with her and the dewy-toned makeup was lit up by a glossy pink lip shade. The long tresses completed her airport look.
So, whose airport outfit and look you loved more and would want to try? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.