- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- News Accused showed no remorse, escape bid pre-planned, sources on Hyderabad encounter
- Movies Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction
- Finance Allcargo Jumps 4% On Acquisition Announcement, Gati Falls 5%
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Taapsee Pannu's latest look was somewhere between a hit and miss. The prolific actress was dressed for an event recently and her attire totally caught our attention. It was a bold number, which came from the label, Khanijo. This attire of hers was not quite everybody's cup of tea but Taapsee pulled off her ensemble effortlessly.
The actress wore a pink velvet suit, which featured a sharply collared coat and flared pants. Her pink suit was accentuated by silver accents and she teamed her ensemble with a white crop top, which we thought didn't go well with her suit. She paired her attire with pointed white-hued pumps, which complemented her pantsuit.
Taapsee accessorised her look with dazzling studs, which totally notched up her stylish avatar. Her makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a dramatic red lip shade and well-defined kohl. However, it was this red lip shade of hers that didn't suit her look. This particular addition left us a wee bit disappointed. The wavy ponytail rounded out her look. What do you think about Taapsee Pannu's outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.