TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Taapsee Pannu's latest look was somewhere between a hit and miss. The prolific actress was dressed for an event recently and her attire totally caught our attention. It was a bold number, which came from the label, Khanijo. This attire of hers was not quite everybody's cup of tea but Taapsee pulled off her ensemble effortlessly.
The actress wore a pink velvet suit, which featured a sharply collared coat and flared pants. Her pink suit was accentuated by silver accents and she teamed her ensemble with a white crop top, which we thought didn't go well with her suit. She paired her attire with pointed white-hued pumps, which complemented her pantsuit.
Taapsee accessorised her look with dazzling studs, which totally notched up her stylish avatar. Her makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a dramatic red lip shade and well-defined kohl. However, it was this red lip shade of hers that didn't suit her look. This particular addition left us a wee bit disappointed. The wavy ponytail rounded out her look. What do you think about Taapsee Pannu's outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.