Cosmopolitan India magazine has featured actress Taapsee Pannu for the 21st Anniversary issue. Taapsee modelled for them, carrying vintage looks to feature URBANPOD, capsule rooms #pods that are super high-tech functional spaces, good enough to rest for solo budget travellers.
Four different looks of Taapsee have been revealed and in each of them, she looks like a stunner.
White & Blue
For the first look, she is wearing a blue corset top from Sonam Verma with an exaggerated hem skirt from Pankaj and Nidhi. She wore a white and blue blazer jacket from Huemn. The entire attire set was matched with white stockings from Forever 21 and boots from H&M. The look was accessorized with dainty jewellery from H&M Studio.
Gold & Black
For this look, she is wearing a striped silk dress which had multiple stripe patterns, matching it with co-ordinated crop pants. Both from designer pair Hemant and Nandita. The dress was topped with a golden and black striped jacket from Vineet Rahul. The attire was paired with golden leather boots from Fendi and earrings from Eurumme.
Red & Grey
For the third look, she wore a grey coloured one-shoulder top from Gaurav Gupta with paper-bag waist shorts from Zara and a blazer from Erdem X H&M. The attire had a grey domination which got diverted by the sexy red long leather boots from Fendi. This combination was our favourite one.
Fur With Black
This look is yet to be explored as we got the 'behind the shoot' picture of Taapsee. For this look, she was wearing a black top with a dark blue embroidered blazer. The top and blazer were matched with striped pants. As she completed her attire set, it was teamed with black star studded boots, a red clutch and a pair of wayfarers.
Earlier For Cosmopolitan
These four looks of Taapsee have been revealed from the latest issue of Cosmopolitan India. Earlier this year, in the month of January, Taapsee had again been featured as Cosmopolitan's cover girl. In that look, she covered a sexy yet very pretty look. The colour yellow overpowered her look which included a printed crop top and striped skirt.
- Can A Tie Be Teamed With A Sari? Taapsee Pannu Will Show You How
- Classics Are Classy For A Reason, Proves Taapsee Pannu Stylishly
- Taapsee Pannu's Green Dress Is All About Understated Glamour
- Happy Birthday Taapsee Pannu: What Made Her Step Up Her Fashion Game?
- This Is How Taapsee Pannu Gave Her Sari An Oriental Touch
- Oh Yeah! Taapsee Pannu's Bright Yellow Pantsuit Is Not Everyone's Shot Of Whiskey
- The Best Dressed Divas from Zee Telugu Apsara Awards 2018
- LFW SR' 18: Taapsee Pannu Walked The Ramp For Ritu Kumar With Sass And Elegance
- Bollywood White-Girls Squad Slayed At Kromakay's 12th Anniversary Party
- Bollywood Trendsetters Of The Year 2017
- Bolly Celebs Who Disappointed Us With Their Style Books At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Taapsee Pannu Turned Sassier For Lifestyle's Store Launch In Bengaluru