- 8 hrs ago What Are Phytonutrients? What Are Their Benefits To Human Health?
- 11 hrs ago Mars Transit in Pisces On 17 May 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 13 hrs ago Cannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- 14 hrs ago World Hypertension Day: Hypertension, Holistic Healthcare Through Ayurveda And Yoga (Expert Article)
- News Explained: Gyanvapi Mosque row and the relevance of the Places of Worship Act
- Sports MI vs SRH IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records
- Movies Nakuul Mehta Says He Hasn't Switched On TV For The Last 2 Years After His Son Was Born For THIS Reason
- Finance This Is How RBI’s DigiSaathi Will Help You
- Education World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes About HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Travel Best Museums In Bangalore
- Automobiles Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Technology OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Spotted On India’s Official Website; Launch Expected Soon
Ever since work-from-home days, our demand for comfy clothes has been rising. However, that doesn't mean we don't want to dress up at all, we actually do. So, our wardrobe is somewhere between comfy regular clothes and stylish clothes and this Tuesday, we have curated a mixed bag of the most casual and absolutely stylish outfits. Taapsee Pannu, Hina Khan, Sophie Choudry, Konkona Sen Sharma, and Amyra Dastur inspired us and gave us Tuesday fashion goals. Let's take a look at their outfits and find our favourite pick of the day.
Taapsee Pannu's Dress
Taapsee Pannu looked like a dream in her pretty dress, which we so loved. Posed against a backdrop of the azure pool, the colour of her dress actually blended with the hue of the pool and that's what made this picture so gorgeous. With this picture of hers, Taapsee inspired us to have a staycation. She wore a blue dress that was from the label, Lovebirds. She wore a sheer dress that was patterned and featured a knotted bow at the front. She paired her dress with complementing heels and wore dark shades. The makeup was fresh and natural with curly bob tresses. Was this picture insta-worthy? It sure was!
Amyra Dastur's Green Dress And Jacket
Amyra Dastur was spotted in the city in a stunning green dress but it was her military-green asymmetrical jacket that upped her dress look. It was a smart and sleeveless dress with a figure-flattering silhouette. The dress was textured and Amyra upped the sporty vibes by pairing her dress with white-hued sports shoes. She also accentuated her look with a delicate pendant and wore golden frames that went well with her dress. The actress wore a patterned blue mask and the side-parted long tresses completed her look. Well, with winters around the corner, Amyra Dastur's dress look with a jacket is what we want to ace.
Sophie Choudry's Shirt And Denims
Sophie Choudry's shirt and denim pairing looked awesome too and she was spotted walking her dog at a cobbled lane. The actress and singer wore a simple outfit that consisted of a breezy full-sleeved shirt and a pair of straight-fit denims. Her shirt was collared and accentuated by red-hued patterns. Sophie teamed her ensemble with sneakers and exuded comfy vibes. She also strictly followed the safety guidelines by sporting gloves and a mask. We thought her ensemble is ideal for working at home and shopping outings too.
Courtesy: Rishabh Kumar Photography
Hina Khan's Separates
Hina Khan once again inspired us with her latest Bigg Boss look. The actress wore separates, which were designed by Mohammed Mazhar. Her ensemble consisted of a blouse and voluminous skirt. The attire was accentuated by black and white patterns, which we so loved and she paired it with a crisp white jacket that made her ensemble look so awesome and added to the formal touch. The actress wore black-hued heels from the brand, Fyor. Her makeup was highlighted by muted pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and neon yellow eyeliner. The middle-parted highlighted bun rounded out her look.
Courtesy: Konkona Sensharma's Instagram
Konkona Sen Sharma's Shirt And Trousers
Konkona Sen Sharma's outfit was unconventional and anti-structure. She wore an outfit that came from Rishta by Arjun Saluja. It was a smart outfit and something you could wear at exhibitions and other events. The Dolly Kitty Aur Who Chamakte Sitare actress wore a cobalt bomber shirt and teamed it with hakama trousers. She wore a blue high-neck shirt that had flared sleeves and a white-toned button-down. The black-hued flared trousers enhanced comfort quotient. The actress paired her ensemble with white shoes, which went well with her look. Konkona spruced up her look with hoops and the makeup was highlighted by muted brown lip shade. The long tresses completed her look.
We found Amyra Dastur's attire and look the best for it was comfy, smart, and seemed like almost all-occasion wear. Apart from her ensemble, we also liked the breezy dress of Taapsee Pannu's. Whose attire and look did you find the best? Let us know that.
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu And Malavika Mohanan In Gorgeous Sarees That You Would Want To Wear, Too!
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare OTT Awards 2021: Taapsee Pannu And Other Actresses Surprise Us With Their Fashion Game
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Taapsee Pannu, Kiara Advani, And Sanya Malhotra Will Teach You How To Up Your Saree Game
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Taapsee Pannu’s Red Organza Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeOn Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu’s Russian Holiday Includes Stunning Sarees, Pyjama Sets, And Dresses
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba Promotions: Taapsee Pannu Flaunts Two Gorgeous Sarees; Which Saree Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba: Taapsee Pannu’s Mustard-Yellow Saree Look Decoded From The Movie’s Poster
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba: Taapsee Pannu’s Red Saree Look In The Teaser Matters; Here’s Why!
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu Flaunts Stylish Looks And Eclectic Wardrobe For A Magazine Photoshoot