Swara Bhasker totally radiated confidence as she attended the NDTV Yuva Summit in New Delhi. She wore a fusion ensemble, which we thought was her one of the most evolved outfits in a long time. Her attire featured an interesting interplay of designs and highlighted effective colour-blocking.
This eye-catching attire was designed by Mohammed Mazhar, who was one of the Gen Next Designers at this year's Lakme Fashion Week. Her outfit was partially crafted out from a shiny fabric. The pristine white part of her ensemble was lustrous and full-sleeved. It was V-necked and featured an overlapping detail that took a shape of a crisp coat and partly of a pleated gown. There was also a line inscribed in Urdu on her outfit, which made it even more interesting.
The other noteworthy detail about her outfit was the contrasting red and black asymmetrical skirt. Her ensemble on the whole mixed the structured with the flowy. It was a formal wear but at the same time, her dress seemed like a befitting resort wear. And Swara pulled off this ensemble with a lot of aplomb.
She paired her outfit with oxidised jewellery from Apala by Sumit and her intricate golden sandals came from Aprajita Toor. Her makeup was beautifully done and marked by a pink lip shade and her side-swept hairdo completed her look.
Swara Bhasker looked simply stunning. Don't you all think so too?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day