Her movie, 'Veere Di Wedding' made approx. 22.90 crores in 2 days and fans just loved her performance as the bold Sakshi Soni. But other than being this daring, in-your-face girl in the movie, Swara also dazzled us in white outfits during the promotions.
She wore white as if there was no other colour available. Who knows if white is her favourite colour or if she was trying to make a point? But what we loved was how she gave us so many ideas on how to rock this colour.
While, Swara didn't quite woo us in her other coloured outfits at the promotion of her movie, she obviously amazed us in the colour white. Her one particular 'white' attire had also turned into a viral meme; but the actress took it sportingly.
Here are some of her 'white' coloured outfits that will surely inspire you to get something ivory ASAP.
1. Swara's Structural Polo Neck Dress
We thought Swara looked stunning in her symmetrical polo neck dress by Andrea Iyamah. We loved how she paired her kaftan-styled dress with black Miu Miu sandals, and also kept her sexy avatar jewellery free.
2. Swara's Dreamy Ballroom Dress
She turned cute for her second white dress look. We couldn't keep our eyes off her embellished Atelier Zuhra attire, which she teamed with pointed ivory pumps and the Gehna Jewellers earring. However, she was trolled as the 'Nirma Girl' for her attire.
3. Swara's Classy Top And Skirt
The actress looked extremely smart in this skirt and top by the brand called Shift. We were crushing over her voluminous top and grey-hued wrap-around skirt. And yes, her Tod's brogues were to die for that she raided from Rhea Kapoor's closet.
4. Swara's Dramatic Shirt
Swara Bhasker changed avatars after avatars and this time, she showed off her fierce side by donning a striking white top by Atsu. She colour-blocked her top with black trousers and wore subtle jewellery with this look.
5. Swara's Sexy Fusion Wear
And now, finally she donned something that was a cross between traditional and western. We loved how Swara draped her sexy white separates with a V-neck applique outfit. Her middle-parted ponytail and bold red lip shade also went very well with the ensemble.
- Dia Mirza And Anil Kapoor Amazeballed Us At A Fashion Show At IIFA 2018
- Urvashi Rautela Wore The Most Interesting Gown Ever At IIFA
- Kalki Koechlin’s Attire Will Change The Way You Look At Festive Wears
- Rekha’s IIFA 2018 First Look Is What All Young Girls Need To Try
- Arjun Kapoor Wooed Us Again At IIFA 2018 But This Time In A Desi Avatar
- Shraddha Kapoor’s Witch-Like Dress At IIFA 2018 Green Carpet Failed To Bewitch Us