- 21 min ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- 1 hr ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- 2 hrs ago Anushka Sharma And Kalki Koechlin Give Us Cool Outfit Goals And Convince Us To Use Black And White Filter More
- 3 hrs ago Gigi Hadid Teases Fans With Her Summer-Perfect Tangerine-Yellow Eye Makeup; Copy It Now!
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Persistent drizzle washes out toss, first session at Ageas Bowl on Day 1
- Technology Sony India Announces Special Price Offers On Audio Products For World Music Day
- News Mumbai: TV actresses of 'Crime Patrol' and 'Savdhaan India' arrested in robbery case
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Shares Birthday Wish For Her Thalaivi Director AL Vijay, Calls Him Her 'Most Favourite'
- Finance Nifty PSU Bank Extends Losses; Canara Bank Falls Over 6.5%
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Know History, Significance And All About This Special Day
A number of fans and friends today prayed for Sushant Singh Rajput. His ex-girlfriend, Ankita Lokhande was one of them, who lit a diya and captioned her picture as, 'CHILD OF God'. It was one of the warmest pictures and reminded us of the couple moments of Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande. They were also one of the most fashionable couples of the Hindi film industry and we have talked about some fashion outings of the ex-couple.
For one of the events, the couple made us turn heads with their outfits and looks. So, Sushant Singh Rajput was dressed in a black tuxedo with a purple pocket square and Ankita Lokhande upped her look with a saree and gave us colour-blocking goals. She wore a saree that was crafted out of sheer fabric and soft brown in colour with embellished border. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless pink blouse and wore chic earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The long wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
On another occasion, Ankita Lokhande wore a pristine white saree that was subtly embellished with mukaish work. The border of her saree featured colourful floral accents and she teamed her saree with a sleeveless white blouse. This time too, her makeup was lit up with light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and winged eyeliner. The side-swept brown tresses completed her look. As for Sushant Singh Rajput, he wore a black-hued asymmetrical kurta with cigarette pants. The late actor paired his kurta set with a dark blue jacket and formal shoes. He looked dapper.