- 7 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 8 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 9 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- 9 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body And Mind When You Don't Eat Enough Food?
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Kieron Pollard: It's good we won after a scrap, our confidence is up
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Wishes Sister Surumi On Her Birthday With A Special Post; Wins The Internet
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- News Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew extended in Bhopal till Apr 26
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Technology Oppo A54 India Launch Pegged For April 19; Price Tipped To Start At Rs. 13,490
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
The most-awaited Gold Glam And Style Awards 2020 was held yesterday in Mumbai, which was attended by many TV celebrities. Actresses like Surbhi Chandna, Debina Bonnerjee, and others not just bagged awards but also made many heads turn as they put their best fashion foot forward. The divas even took to their Instagram feeds to post their pictures from the starry night. We absolutely loved how the actresses dressed up for the award function and watching them nailing their looks, that too amid pandemic, was nothing less than a visual treat. So, let us take a look at who wore what and decode their looks.
Surbhi Chandna In A Shimmering Golden Dress
Surbhi Chandna sported a strapless plunging-neckline shimmering golden dress, which was accentuated by embellished zig-zag striped patterns. She layered her dress with a sleeveless open-front golden sequin shrug. The Naagin 5 actress accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned drop earrings, bracelet, and a few rings. Surbhi let loose her mid-parted highlighted wavy tresses and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by pointed brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
Debina Bonnerjee In A Dramatic Purple Gown
Debina Bonnerjee arrived at the Gold Awards 2020 and flaunted a sleeveless plunging-neckline purple gown, which came from the label Maya Culture. Her gown was accentuated by structured and dramatic halter neck that had intricate multi-hued floral patterns and ruffle-detailing on the bodice. Styled by Victor Robinson, the thigh-high front slit and short train added stylish quotient to her look. The Ramayan actress upped her look with a flower-detailed handcuff and ring from Aquamarine. She tied her sleek highlighted tresses into a neat top knot and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, and pink lip shade.
Yuvika Chaudhary In A Striped Pantsuit
Yuvika Chaudhary was decked up in a blush-pink pantsuit, which was accentuated by red and neon-blue striped patterns and subtle yellow accents too. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved long-lapel open-front blazer, matching crop top, and slim fit pants. Styled by Sugandha Sood, she completed her look with a pair of heels and notched up her look with multi-layered golden choker, bracelets, and rings. The Om Shanti Om actress pulled back her sleek tresses into a neat high ponytail and enhanced her look with sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
Shraddha Arya In A Neutral-Toned Gown
Shraddha Arya donned a full-sleeved high-neck neutral-toned gown, which came from the label Maya Culture. Her body-hugging gown was heavily embroidered and featured floral patches. Also, her net-fabric neckline was accentuated by sparkling purple-hued stripes while the short train added stylish quotient. Styled by Adhya, the Nishabd actress teamed her gown with silver-toned danglers and rings. She tied her sleek tresses into a high bun and wrapped up her look with filled brows, black eyeliner, and pink lip shade.
Helly Shah In A Pastel-Pink Gown
Helly Shah looked like a pretty doll in a sleeveless V-shaped neckline pastel-pink hued structured flared gown, which was accentuated by black dotted prints. She teamed her beautiful gown with a pair of heart-shaped earrings, silver-toned bracelet, and ring. The Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 actress pulled back her mid-parted straight tresses into a half hairdo and rounded out her look with filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, mascara, pink eye shadow, highlighted pink cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade.
So, whose outfit from Gold Awards 2020 did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.