- 10 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 11 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 11 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 12 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Presented by Khadi & Village Industries Commission, the label Three showed their collection on the day two of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019 and Veere Di Wedding actor, Sumeet Vyas was the showstopper. He look was casually sophisticated and the actor looked dapper in his ensemble. With his attire, he gave modern discerning men fashion goals. Let's decode his ensemble and look.
So, Sumeet walked cooly on the ramp and his attire was somewhere between formal and relaxed. Well, he gave men some brand new office wear ideas, which by the way men should totally ace. He wore a white tee that was marked by a stripe at the centre. Sumeet Vyas paired his t-shirt with a structured jacket and trousers, which were dipped in navy blue hue. Well, that was some solid combination lesson and additionally a sleek boho-inspired pendant chain would have looked awesome with his attire too.
Also, what was also worth noticing about his look were those sandals. His sandals not only gave us a break from the same old shoes but also added an old-fashioned laidback touch to his showstopper avatar. His look was accessory-free and we thought Sumeet Vyas looked awesome. So, what do you think about the actor's showstopper avatar? Let us know that in the comment section.