Kalki Koechlin attended the press conference and trailer launch event for her upcoming film, The Ribbon with co-actor Sumeet Vyas and she looked lovelier than ever.
As usual, Kalki kept it simple in a dark maroon coloured discharge block print silk tunic dress from Anavila. The dress was very simple and yet so classy.
While she carried the oversized dress pretty well, we would have preferred a belt with it. It would have followed the trending style and also have avoided the unnecessary plump.
Kalki wore dainty jewellery from Minerali Store and wore handmade sandals from Only Two Feet.
Did you like her look?
- Kalki Koechlin’s Attire Will Change The Way You Look At Festive Wears
- Check Out Which Diva Is Giving Us Travel Style Goals This World Environment Day
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD
- Kalki Koechlin Flaunted Her Elegance At LFW 2018 For Amoh By Jade
- Kalki Koechlin In A Classic Ivory Top
- Kalki Being The Casual Queen, Again Amazed Us In Casuals For Happy T's Launch Event