- 2 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 4 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- News 20 kg onion looted from state-run store in West Bengal's Birbhum
- Sports Football Delhi celebrates football for all with its first-ever Awards Night; Ayush Adhikari & Dalima Chibber awarded
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kalki Koechlin attended the press conference and trailer launch event for her upcoming film, The Ribbon with co-actor Sumeet Vyas and she looked lovelier than ever.
As usual, Kalki kept it simple in a dark maroon coloured discharge block print silk tunic dress from Anavila. The dress was very simple and yet so classy.
While she carried the oversized dress pretty well, we would have preferred a belt with it. It would have followed the trending style and also have avoided the unnecessary plump.
Kalki wore dainty jewellery from Minerali Store and wore handmade sandals from Only Two Feet.
Did you like her look?