Bollywood divas gathered to celebrate Karva Chauth on Sunday evening at Anil Kapoor's place. As expected, their style books were perfectly in place. Dressed in sarees and salwar suits, all the actresses dazzled in traditional looks. Here is a list of some of them.
Shilpa Shetty looked gorgeous, wearing a red and yellow leheriya saree with a red sleeveless blouse. She matched her attire with a heavy pearl and kundan necklace and small ear studs.
The look was actually jaw-dropping and as every year, she continued to be one of the best dressed celebrities on Karva Chauth.
Sridevi carried a classy look in a wide-bordered and pastel shaded sari by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. She matched her look with traditional jewellery and a gajra for her hair. She completed her look by carrying a botua purse to match her ensemble.
Raveena Tandon too carried a quite pleasant and elegant look. She ditched the conventional sari theme and wore a pink salwar. The churidar pair had gorgeous motif embroidery done on its body and had a perfect blend of yellow in it.
Shanaya took part in the family party, being the onlooker yet dressing up like a diva. She wore a gorgeous floral printed lehenga by Seema Khan and carried it like an ultimate style icon. The already pretty Shanaya's look was glorified with the touch of tradition in her look.
- Sridevi Cause Of Death: What Is Accidental Drowning & Everything You Need To Know
- All-time Best Magazine Coverages Of The “Reel Empress” Sridevi
- Sridevi Once Said, “ Jhanvi-Khushi Guide Me With Style”; Best Looks Of The Mom-Daughters Trio
- Hawa Hawaai Girl Sridevi's Over-the-years Style Evolution In Bollywood
- Remembering The Gorgeous Sridevi, Best Looks She Carried In 2017-2018
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Jhanvi Kapoor Faced An OOPS MOMENT At The Lakme Fashion Week
- Bollywood White-Girls Squad Slayed At Kromakay's 12th Anniversary Party
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Style Came With Heavy Weight For These Bollywood Actresses
- Divas And Dappers At Shilpa Shetty’s Diwali Bash
- Best Dressed Celebs At MAMI Film Festival
- Wow! Raveena Tandon's Tuesday OOTD Was This Classy