- 47 min ago World Environment Day: Harmful Effects Of Air Pollution On The Environment
- 1 hr ago Vat Purnima Vrat 2020: Know About The Date, Rituals And Significance
- 2 hrs ago Workplace Injuries And Accidents: Here Are Some Tips To Prevent Them
- 2 hrs ago Sunny Leone Exudes Party Vibes In An All-Black Rocking Attire And We Can’t Wait For Weekend To Come
- Sports Coronavirus: Rafael Nadal wants tennis to 'wait a little bit more' for safe return
- Technology List Of Vivo Smartphones Expected To Launch Soon In India
- Movies PHOTO: Suhana Khan And Gauri Khan Spotted Spending Quality Time In Balcony
- News INX Media case: SC dismisses CBI's challenge to Chidambaram's bail
- Automobiles TVS Sport BS6 Bike Prices Increased Marginally: New Prices Now Start At Rs 52,500
- Finance No Coercive Action Against Employers For Non-Payment Of Wages Till 12 June
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
It was a star-studded diwali bash at Amitabh Bachchan's residence, which was graced by a number of celebrities in their best stylish ethnic outfits. These celebs left us amazed with their fashion sense..
However, the Bharat actress Katrina Kaif was the one, who stole the limelight with her beautiful bright red lehenga. No, it was neither a bridal nor an elaborate outfit! On the contrary, it was a simple red lehenga that most of us would have wanted in our wardrobe. So, let us take a close look at her elegant lehenga, which we so liked.
So, Katrina Kaif attended the diwali bash in a beautiful and elegant plain bright red lehenga by Sabyasachi Mukherjee, which was accentuated by intricately-embellished golden border. The actress teamed her lehenga with a full-sleeved round plunging neckline matching choli. Her choli was enhanced by golden-hued detailing on the border. She completed her ethnic look with a beautiful matching dupatta, which featured subtle intricate golden prints and broad embellished border. The Sooryavanshi actress ditched the neckpiece and instead accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings.
Katrina upped her traditional look with a tiny red bindi. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, curled lashes, soft pink blush, and glossy red lip tint spruced up her look. Katrina Kaif left her mid-parted sleek long tresses loose.
We absolutely loved Katrina Kaif's red lehenga and she looked very pretty in it.
What do you think about Katrina Kaif's red lehenga? Do let us know in the comment section.