- 10 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 11 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 11 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 12 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Technology Best 8GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs. 30,000
- News Despite Modi's scathing remarks, Congress says PM used ‘evading tactics’
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sonam Kapoor stepped out in the rain looking gorgeous and we couldn't help but staring at her. Yes, she proved us wrong, the diva too can be a fashion icon. This was one of the most fun pics of Sonam and she inspired us to wear something ethnic and yellow.
Dressed in a Gaurang Shah attire, her anarkali looked monsoon-perfect and she looked like a vision come true in it. Her round-neck anarkali beautifully contrasted the idyllic background and she seemed to be having a good laugh about something. Sonam's traditional attire featured a crisp full-sleeved bodice and a flared skirt.
Her outfit was accentuated by beautifully done floral patterns. Sonam's attire had a metallic touch and had a darker golden border. She paired her long kurti with a beautiful pyjami and draped a yellow and red dupatta on one shoulder that went perfectly well with the attire.
Sonam also wore embellished jootis and enhanced her dreamy avatar with stunning gold danglers. Her makeup was light and fresh and complemented her traditional look.
Well, we are much wowed Sonam and you clearly impressed us this mid-week and lifted us from our Wednesday blues.