- Movies Meghana Raj Gives Birth To Baby Boy; Dhruva Sarja’s Photo With Chiranjeevi’s Newborn Son Goes Viral
- Sports IPL 2020: RR vs SRH, Match 40: Samson, Williamson, Uthappa, Sandeep chase these milestones
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Stops By 3C Certification; Reveals 33W Fast Charging Tech
- News ISI planning Pathankot like attack on military base in Rajasthan
- Finance US Proposes Not To Issue Business Visas For H-1B Speciality Occupations
- Automobiles Honda H’ness CB 350 Customer Deliveries Begin Across India: Here Are All The Details
- Education AICTE Academic Calendar 2020-21: Check AICTE Calendar 2020-21 Notice And Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
Sonam Kapoor stepped out in the rain looking gorgeous and we couldn't help but staring at her. Yes, she proved us wrong, the diva too can be a fashion icon. This was one of the most fun pics of Sonam and she inspired us to wear something ethnic and yellow.
Dressed in a Gaurang Shah attire, her anarkali looked monsoon-perfect and she looked like a vision come true in it. Her round-neck anarkali beautifully contrasted the idyllic background and she seemed to be having a good laugh about something. Sonam's traditional attire featured a crisp full-sleeved bodice and a flared skirt.
Her outfit was accentuated by beautifully done floral patterns. Sonam's attire had a metallic touch and had a darker golden border. She paired her long kurti with a beautiful pyjami and draped a yellow and red dupatta on one shoulder that went perfectly well with the attire.
Sonam also wore embellished jootis and enhanced her dreamy avatar with stunning gold danglers. Her makeup was light and fresh and complemented her traditional look.
Well, we are much wowed Sonam and you clearly impressed us this mid-week and lifted us from our Wednesday blues.