TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- On April 11 Sri Lankan Police Were Warned About Attacks On 11 Churches
- IPL 2019: RCB vs CSK — Highlights
- Aston Martin Vantage V12 Zagato Heritage Twins Revealed
- Kangana's Sister MOCKS At Deepika Padukone's Depression
- Millions Using 123456 As Password On Sensitive Accounts: Reports
- Credit Cards Against Bank Fixed Deposits: Know All About Them
- Ayurveda For Celiac Disease
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
After a long time, we saw Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja gracing the ramp as a showstopper for Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas Jewellers. The actress looked resplendent in her traditional attire and this time she was cheered by her husband, Anand Ahuja. The actress wore a purple-hued lehenga and gave us a traditional ootd (outstanding outfit of the day).
Her ensemble featured a tight-fitted bodice with quarter sleeves. While the blouse was dipped in a dark purple shade, her sleeves were accentuated by silver and purple patterns. Sonam's skirt was flared and pleated and perfectly matched with her blouse.
The skirt also came alive with beautiful and intricate floral patterns. The meticulous prints were a celebration of traditional Indian craftsmanship. Her symmetrical border was enhanced by sleek and crisp patterns. Sonam also draped a complementing dupatta on her one side of the shoulder. She notched up her look with an elaborate gold choker necklace, a statement maang-tikka, heavy earrings, and absolutely delightful haathphool and kadas.
Her makeup was light and marked by subtle pink lip shade and eye makeup. She wore an impeccable bun to round off her look. Sonam's husband, Anand, on the other hand, wore a pristine white shirt and paired it with black formal pants and shoes.
So, how did you all find Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja's look? Let us know in the comment section.