- 3 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 4 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 5 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- News Vodafone Idea, Airtel to raise mobile service rates from December amid financial crunch
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Sports Hope X1 Racing League revives stagnant Indian motorsport scene: Karthikeyan
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Joins The Cast Of John Abraham And Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer Attack
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Sonam Kapoor wore some of the prettiest traditional avatars in PadMan and while Akshay was ruling the screen with his talent, we also did notice Bollywood's top-most fashionista, Sonam Kapoor, rocking her simple yet fascinating style books.
For one of the looks, she wore a classy yet simple plain beige long kurta from Anavila with a matching red churidar and a floral printed shawl, taken as a one-shoulder dupatta. She matched the outfit with black sandals, tan leather sling bag and nerd glasses.
The actress completed the look with a messy ponytail and nude makeup.
If you liked this look, stay tuned to get more looks of Sonam from the movie.