Sonam Kapoor wore some of the prettiest traditional avatars in PadMan and while Akshay was ruling the screen with his talent, we also did notice Bollywood's top-most fashionista, Sonam Kapoor, rocking her simple yet fascinating style books.
For one of the looks, she wore a classy yet simple plain beige long kurta from Anavila with a matching red churidar and a floral printed shawl, taken as a one-shoulder dupatta. She matched the outfit with black sandals, tan leather sling bag and nerd glasses.
The actress completed the look with a messy ponytail and nude makeup.
If you liked this look, stay tuned to get more looks of Sonam from the movie.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days