- 26 min ago Parijat Tree: Know The Legend Behind ‘Night Jasmine’ And Its Significance
- 3 hrs ago Nargis Fakhri Will Make You Want To Elevate Your Glam Style With Her Outfits And Jewellery
- 4 hrs ago Alert! New Tick-Borne Viral Fever Reported In China, 7 Dead
- 5 hrs ago Made In Heaven And Raat Akeli Hai Actress Shivani Raghuvanshi’s Distinctive Fashion Game Decoded
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC Variant Tipped To Be In Works; Price, Color Options Leaked
- Movies Is Nayanthara Charging Rs 4 Crore For Nithiin Starrer Andhadhun Telugu Remake?
- Sports T20 BC Cricket Championship 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Vancouver Vibes vs Victoria Waves
- Automobiles 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- News Unlock 3.0: Allow hotels, gyms, weekly markets to reopen in Delhi, AAP govt's proposal to LG
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Finance Kisan Rail To Begin Services On 7 August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Sonam Kapoor wore some of the prettiest traditional avatars in PadMan and while Akshay was ruling the screen with his talent, we also did notice Bollywood's top-most fashionista, Sonam Kapoor, rocking her simple yet fascinating style books.
For one of the looks, she wore a classy yet simple plain beige long kurta from Anavila with a matching red churidar and a floral printed shawl, taken as a one-shoulder dupatta. She matched the outfit with black sandals, tan leather sling bag and nerd glasses.
The actress completed the look with a messy ponytail and nude makeup.
If you liked this look, stay tuned to get more looks of Sonam from the movie.