Sonam Kapoor wore some of the prettiest traditional avatars in PadMan and while Akshay was ruling the screen with his talent, we also did notice Bollywood's top-most fashionista, Sonam Kapoor, rocking her simple yet fascinating style books.
For one of the looks, she wore a classy yet simple plain beige long kurta from Anavila with a matching red churidar and a floral printed shawl, taken as a one-shoulder dupatta. She matched the outfit with black sandals, tan leather sling bag and nerd glasses.
The actress completed the look with a messy ponytail and nude makeup.
If you liked this look, stay tuned to get more looks of Sonam from the movie.
- Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja Once Again Rocked The Cool Looks And Gave Us The Coolest Couple Goals
- Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's All-Black Airport Look Makes Us Want To Take A Flight Soon
- OMG! Vogue Actually Captured The Candid Ethnic Looks Of Sonam Kapoor During Her Wedding
- Style Goal Of The Week: Mix Different Prints Like A Boss
- Sonam Kapoor's Traditional Look Made Our Day More Cheerful
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon