Sonam Kapoor has always impressed us with her amazing capability of carrying every kind of style book without a single flaw. She manages to be a style rockstar both on and off the screen.
Lately, her movie PadMan hit the theatres and, like everyone, we too went crazy over the movie. What we personally loved was the simple yet classy style book of Sonam Kapoor in the movie.
In this look from the movie, Sonam was seen wearing a short light-blue khadi kurti from Anavila with a pair of dark-blue jeans. Along with the pair, she was wearing a floral printed scarf and dainty tiny jhumkas. She matched the look with tan slip-on sandals.
We surely liked the 'way-too-simple' look of Sonam. What about you?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days