Sonam Kapoor has always impressed us with her amazing capability of carrying every kind of style book without a single flaw. She manages to be a style rockstar both on and off the screen.
Lately, her movie PadMan hit the theatres and, like everyone, we too went crazy over the movie. What we personally loved was the simple yet classy style book of Sonam Kapoor in the movie.
In this look from the movie, Sonam was seen wearing a short light-blue khadi kurti from Anavila with a pair of dark-blue jeans. Along with the pair, she was wearing a floral printed scarf and dainty tiny jhumkas. She matched the look with tan slip-on sandals.
We surely liked the 'way-too-simple' look of Sonam. What about you?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!