- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Movies Salman Khan On Bigg Boss 13: ‘Part Of Mine Wants To Cut That Part And Throw It Out’
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
This Ganesh Chaturthi, not everybody wants to go resplendent, some want to keep it simple. We are sure there are many ladies out there, who want to dress down a bit and look cooler. Well, if you are looking for an inspiration, take some from Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja. The fashion icon's latest attire is perfect for ladies, who don't want to wear a heavy and elaborate number.
Sonam's ensemble of the day came from Saaksha & Kinni. She wore a slight bateau neckline long kurta, which was half-sleeved and flared. It was a breezy dress and was also very soothing to look at. What made it a vibrant festive wear also was not just the hue, but also the intricate prints. The patterns on her kurta seemed to have been inspired by the design sensibility of rural India. While her attire was absolutely contemporary, it did have a strong desi touch - an Indian essence to it.
Sonam paired her flowy kurta with pink-hued palazzo pants, which not only went well with her kurta but also notched up her look. Her complementing juttis came from Fizzy Goblet. Sonam's mirror earrings were from the Lahori collection of Inaayat jewels.
She looked gorgeous and proved to us that festive looks are not all about wearing embellished and shiny. Sometimes, you can just go for something casual and make it look like a statement piece too.