TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja's airport looks are mostly experimental and fuss-free. The actress was recently spotted at the airport and her avatar was about giving bossy attire a Bollywood touch. She was at her quirkiest best and we couldn't stop looking at her eye-catching number.
The fashion queen donned a bold number and walked ever so confidently. Yes, she is truly unapologetic about her style and that is what we love about her. She added a glam quotient to the airport look with a black-hued Rheson sweatshirt. Her tee featured the Nagina graphic print in myriad hues of blue and pink.
However, the brand gave the classic Nagina a modern twist. The Nagina on the tee was a T-shirt wearing shape-shifting snake girl with a blow dryer by her side. It was a kickass number and Sonam made her look notches attractive with a maroon-hued suit.
Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved blazer, which was a tad bit baggy and was updated with black buttons. Her complementing pants were also slightly flared and matched with the hue of her coat. She paired her look with black and white sports shoes. She carried a voluminous side bag with her and her dark shades spruced up her look.
Sonam accessorised her look with golden studs. Her makeup was highlighted by a maroon lip shade and her impeccable ponytail completed her awesome look.
Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja convinced us to ace a quirky look. We absolutely loved her airport style. How about you? Let us know in the comment section.